Chao angmo heading to Perth soon?

Re: Chao angmo heading to Perth soon?

I honestly could not see how his race ("ang moh") or nationality ("foreign") is relevant in this case.......

Riding bike is hot n sweaty...hence chao

He is British, hence ang moh

Please thank me

Think he crossed the ERP line then made an illegal U-turn to go back out :lol:

"I think he is from Britain because his accent sound very similar to the British movie Harry Potter"

nice.

Please la, Singaporean drivers are not angels. All drive like they ccb own the roads... all cannot queue up at the traffic junction, all must cut lane, cannot give way, cannot slow down, alittle bit horn, alittle bit curse mother father 18 generation ancestors, give rusty kiam tio pah face.

CCB Gahmen!

Why CAMs always need Singapore ladies to stand up for them? This one sounds like his SPG gf.

This CAM has bushy eyebrows, big chest an funny legs. Dunno what to say.

Faulty scooter... cool story, bro.

My Vespa is 30+ years old and doesn't break down.

Oilman can u do an experiment to see if you will get the same media coverage if you ride ur vespa and show middle finger randomly at some ang moh driving?

I never say Oilman is working for an ang mor company !!!

totoseow also!

Mockngbrd;1083370 said:
I think gahmen should take a look at themselves and reflect why this is happening
Gahmen is always right.

Doesn't matter if I work in angmo company... my car is also made by angmo. That doesn't make this clown any less of a CAM. Seriously, saying the bike broke down is a Jaxon Defence!

Again, why is the race/nationality an element in the discussion?

MW;1083329 said:
Please la, Singaporean drivers are not angels. All drive like they ccb own the roads... all cannot queue up at the traffic junction, all must cut lane, cannot give way, cannot slow down, alittle bit horn, alittle bit curse mother father 18 generation ancestors, give rusty kiam tio pah face.

CCB Gahmen!

Sounds like you met many impatient drivers. Could it be you are driving at 50km/hr on the highway because you are watching your FC? Has the hot weather affected your car's FC? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdbetjogos
Back