CBD parking spaces sufficient, survey finds

Re: CBD parking spaces sufficient, survey finds

newbie88;706656 said:
U c, he is not wrong to say that there is no shortages.... Just whether you want to pay the $5/hr rate only....

That was my point exactly. There are lots... just that you'll have to sell your soul to pay for parking.

There is a Shenton Way building near Tanjong Pagar, season parking $288 per month only, quite reasonable. . Many many empty lots. B4 almost empty. gr8golf88, jinooi and Tobynik say one.

Last edited by a moderator:

C3P0;706696 said:
There is a Shenton Way building near Tanjong Pagar, season parking $288 per month only, quite reasonable. . Many many empty lots. B4 almost empty. gr8golf88, jinooi and Tobynik say one.

That's interesting. $288 is reasonable for the location.

When it rains, does it flood?

really really expensive :shakehea:, but what to do, expensive also need to pay, if not take Bus Mrt Walk rather then drive.

Jase;706721 said:

Fortunately it doesn't. Because the building used to house the PM Office, Min of Finance, SLA, etc. Confirm they build it swee swee. :lol2:
The ceiling in the carpark sometimes leaks though.

Jase;706721 said:

dun worry bout the flooding, that only happens once in 50 years.

Ahwing;706162 said:
A very dangerous move by them as this directly impact the white collars who will definitely vote more sensibly n wisely during the next ge. :screwedu:

this part also no need to worry, more than 60% of singaporeans memory capacity less than 5 yrs one...

Doodles;707008 said:
this part also no need to worry, more than 60% of singaporeans memory capacity less than 5 yrs one...

Not our fault... free $$$$$ in CPF account near erection time causes hard election choices... Or is it the other way round hahaha

Doodles;707007 said:
dun worry bout the flooding, that only happens once in 50 years.

You must work for weather.gov.sg :)

There are lots... just that you'll have to sell your soul to pay for parking.

*spam deleted*

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry, I catch no ball... simi non surgical nose job? paiseh, unker eru-kated little little only.

I also try to catch the ball :juggle::huhhuh:

Anyone interested in taking over a season parking lot at Hitachi Tower, $340/month, payable quarterly? PM me if interested. Last I checked carpark is full with long wait list.

There is a post ref. a 30 sec way to remove the door panels. key thing is to don't deviate as things can be broken. I followed it when I replaced my mirrors with Scion XB's. Right there is another thread you can check.

POS app

Back