car plate number

chinnie86

sorry, this is not exactly relevant. just wondering if any of u know how to go abt getting a car number of your choice. was contemplating the option of advertising for it in the newspaper, but my dad says i'll sure be ripped off with some exhorbitant price. anyway, i'm interested in the number 1333. :laughlik:

Re: car plate number

if u dun mind new no, eg : SJ* series. just go to one motoring url and bid for it. min bid 1k.

oops, forget to state tt i'm looking for old plate. probably 'E'. =P anyway, thanks =)

Like one-two said, if you don't mind new SJ* series, just bid for it. You can view the numbers at onemotoring.com.sg.
During the 1st round, all numbers are available. If you miss that, there is a 2nd bidding round for numbers that are not taken during 1st round - the good thing about that is that if number not taken during 1st round, likelihood they are not very popular numbers.
My guess is that 1333 should be yours for 1k or thereabouts 'cos not like 88

Oops, that was fast... I too slow.

E plate for unique number like 1333 may not be available if the car was scrapped without number retained. You have to advertise and see if someone still holding on to it, or find out from LTA.

For such numbers that are not super popular like 88, 168 etc (unless I'm wrong about 1333) the price is a fair deal between the buyer and seller.

serves u right for not coming out with us!

do take note that the trouble with used reg no is that u hv to clear up whatever mess that its previous owner hv created (if any) as u now " inherited" the no. . this happens to one of my friend.

Cabdriver;321364 said:
sigh...today my car no. consolation...never buy leh...sorry end OT
haha ok la, as long not 1st prize.. consolation is easy to console & get over... end OT too.

especially malaysia speeding fines...go online to check for outstanding fines for the registartion plate..i frogot the website...

Back