Car Plate ending with "X"

Re: Car Plate ending with "X"

its superstitious la... just like number 4.... if u dun believe means no bad luck lor...

if u the kind who dont want to stay in 4th floor... dont go out during hungry ghost festival... go see feng shui master everyyear etc...

then u better dont buy X... if not next tym got anything will blame it on the X

then again i see ppl driving lambo with X also... yeah so unlucky with the X..maybe without X they will drive zonda..

My car plate ends with an "X" but I have had pretty much 4 years of trouble free motoring from my E60, with the exception of oil evaporation which requires a top up every 8,000kms or so.

No accidents, no speeding, no tickets, good investments, promotions at work, good wife etc.

anvillyson;495661 said:
anyone car plae ends with 'X", is it really bad cos think of bidding the plate with 8886X.
It's all in your mind really. :)

I was so tempted to buy 666 as 6 is my fav number, am reserving that for my next car.

Then I'll also expect to get some groups of people calling me satanic. LOL.

Urhm, to hell what people think. ;)

to each his own.

my number plate no isnt exactly nice, but no issues selling the car

X is commonly associated with those funeral cars. that's why/where the "no good" idea comes from. if you have a look at them while on the road, they usually have X on their plate.

as for 4 it depends.
some guys pay big bucks for 4848. (sure huat).

likewise for 13. (forever life. similar to how some kids used to send 1314 as pager code last time.)

as for 6. in dialect, it actually sounds like "luck".

so, as one guy said. it really depends on how you look/feel about it.

My last car was on SGX328X... double X.. I got X-factor thats why X is fine with me. Further more i bought the plate at $500+transfer fee..

some ppl say Y no good cos Chee Chee Y Y...

in the old days in china....when ur whole family kenna sentence to death....after eveyone's head has been chopped off, the soldiers will come and "X" cross out ur front door.

thats why ppl dun like X on their number plates.

X sign is also what chinese people paste with 2 strips of white paper on the front of their houses when their parents passed away in the past...

anyway number plate here adds up to 14 with an X...but nothing what...

My mother say my number always strike 4d, and it ends wif an X.

Damn I was not informed that X has bad connotations.

They once labelled me XXX star........

if ur exam have a lot of X..means u failed.

that is why ppl dun like X.

X associates with failure. :)

X is good..

Xtreme
Xtravagant
Xtra
Xxx

My feng shui master once said, everyone has his or her lucky nos. Therefore if your lucky nos. is '4' than can buy house with unit no. 4 and get cheaper somemore... Huat ah.

My last ride is 3-digit ended with 'X", always kena kissed ka chng until buay tahan and exported it.... and never tio 4D. Hong chui sin seh said the car plate number no good.

So my current one I changed color changed number and don't have a "X",...... but kena ticket+6 points (@#$%*$# :mad: ). Though 1 or 2 times tio buey sai, but only when I didn't buy it...knn.. "phui"

my son dun like "X" on his spelling test.

but in olden days, priates love "X" where the treasure is.

iScoupe said:
my son dun like "X" on his spelling test.
You also dun like "X" in your HIV report at Kelantan Lane........

kenntona;495793 said:
You also dun like "X" in your HIV report at Kelantan Lane........
You also dun like when doctor use marker put a "X" on ur tummy or chin to indicate the area for liposuction.

knn....LOL cb u all gan xxx funny

iScoupe;495798 said:
You also dun like when doctor use marker put a "X" on ur tummy or chin to indicate the area for liposuction.
YOU HURT MY FRIEND!!! Why you so straight forward? TRUTH is always very hurting...

BTW, TS, why wanna bid 8886? It's my hp no.;)

Back