Car grooming

Leean

Hi Bros,

I knw this topic has been discussed many times...but I think that was quite some time back...anyone has any new experience with any good grooming shops? Any good and reliable recommendations? Thanks.

Re: Car grooming

no idea now but i just signed up for 10x pack @ 580.

let u kno once i get my 1st polish done ;-)

depends on your definition of quality... i have tried Zaino ZFX (Carzcomp) & Zymol Concours (Bronze Carman)... both on the same car... Carzcomp cheaper with acceptable quality... Bronze Carman costlier but much more attention to detail... of course Zaino's ZFX is not a direct price comparison with Zymol's Concours. There is the P21S wax used by Bronze Carman at a little more than ZFX...

Leean said:
Hi Bros,

I knw this topic has been discussed many times...but I think that was quite some time back...anyone has any new experience with any good grooming shops? Any good and reliable recommendations? Thanks.

Hi ! Leean.

If possible don't take package from Car Grooming Centre (IMHO).

My experience after paid the whole package, the 1st time was very detail and good.
But when I returned for 2nd and 3rd time, they did a lousy job (Of course this don't applied to all Car Grooming Centre).

After this experience, I will not purchase package even it's appear cheaper.

Just want to share :)

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! Leean.

If possible don't take package from Car Grooming Centre (IMHO).

My experience after paid the whole package, the 1st time was very detail and good.
But when I returned for 2nd and 3rd time, they did a lousy job (Of course this don't applied to all Car Grooming Centre).

After this experience, I will not purchase package even it's appear cheaper.

Just want to share :)

Car Grooming Centre? Never heard of it...Anyway, thanks for your advise....There is so many around, at a lost where to go too... gona check out Autoglym to see if it is good.....

mine with groomworks .... jsut sign up and paid $350 for 5 times. Using autogylm ...

not had the time to try out yet ...

hi mate,

it's true. dont sign the ones with packages. i signed mine 3 years ago at 13xx with 10 complete polishing,engine bay,etc with cars and cars. however they always tell you to use their vip card which u pay 45 dollars for each polish. even though u still not finish the 10 complete services. i never uses the 45sin services cos i still have the bal.

and if u find one, try not to find one with expensive parking charges. mine is at takashimaya, everytime at least 8 to 10dollars when i leave the place..cos they need 3 hours to complete the car.

Dino Car Care now offers the new Meguiar's #21 Synthetic sealant, PM me if you guys are interested or look for me during the monthly meet-ups.

Guys,
Talk here is mostly on packages for grooming, what if one is looking for a one-off grooming stint, anyone knows of any place offering best price for best grooming?

I'm sure any of these package places will gladly do a one-time for you. Only difference is that you will of course be paying more than (price of pkg / num of sessions) lah.

i tried a new company, prodetail. rather good and cheap. only $180. heard that the product can last up to 5 years. don't know how true? but my experience with them is good. my car now very shiny.

i've tried zaino before. not bad, but it only last 3-6 months. then my friend recommend me a grooming shop named prodetail. rather good, only $180, using ptfe technology and heard that it can last up to 5 years. no need to sign up for package. i have been with them for 6 months, and my car still shiny. i'm pretty satisfied.

hi guys, my amazing glaze contract expired and would like to try new and better grooming service. any to recommend? prefer somewhere in the east side. thanks

What about the grooming package that BMW offers? Is that a good deal (S$800+ for 3 visits per year I think)?

titanic said:
What about the grooming package that BMW offers? Is that a good deal (S$800+ for 3 visits per year I think)?

My maid polishes better than them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back