car cctv camera

dantito

anyone knows where to get car survilience camera?

those small and wide angle type..

thanks

Re: car cctv camera

Viper Warrior;548224 said:
Check this out: car accident video recorder, car video camera, in-car surveillance video camera, DRS1100 DRS1100PRO

Don't know anyone here have gotten this system? I'm considering getting it.

The only thing is they don't do installation, but looks simple enough to DIY.

dantitio said:
hmmms... where to get bro??

DIY?? runs on standalone power supply? .

Hi Bros, can consider group buy? seems that it will be cheaper if 5 or more sets are purchased.

Can it work when the car is in parking mode? What about parking for a week?

papbear77;548249 said:
Hi Bros, can consider group buy? seems that it will be cheaper if 5 or more sets are purchased.

I do not mind joining the GB if there is one.

Found few more gadgets, pls see link below.

car accident video recorder, car video camera, in-car surveillance video camera, DRS1100 DRS1100PRO

VOSONIC

AutoSafeBox

True-i, Vehicle Black Box, Car Black Box, Accident Recorder, Event Recorder, Motion Detector during driving and parking

Roadscan Drive Recorder: Like a Black Box For Your Car

Personally, my choice will either be the DRS 1100PRO or the True-i as both are small, with internal GPS and you can record the video into an SD card. However, the True-i has build-in Batt and it records continuously whether your vehicle is parked or on the move.

Its really up to your own individual liking which system you prefer. Happy hunting ya :)

autosafebox one seems most promising...plus it has the option to recording internal view...

agree. if need 12v supply, the whole set-up will be very clumsy.

I was thinking on the line of those 'older model' cameras like 8MP cannon/sony/etc. Seen audio house/best selling at S$199-299 range.
These camera work better since there is a LCD screen to view the recording angle, and easy to record just pressing a button.
Just need to get a mini tripod or the screw bottom mount and double sided taped to the dashboard.

Anyone knows which camera model can record non-stop for a long stretch like 30-60mins(usual journey in Singapore)

Back