Can't switch off head lights on G generation 5 Series

leon019

Problem with my new G30 5 Series - the 0 button essentially does nothing with regard to turning off your headlights.

I used to control my headlights manually in my previous F10 model e.g. I would have my switch to 0 and only have my DRL on until the point I would decide to switch my headlights on. Now, the G generations will dictate when your headlights are to come on - this is when the sensor detects no UV, but the issue is it can still be extremely light at times. So often, I now am forced to drive about with my headlights on, rather then the nice DRL that come with my vehicle.

This is somewhat frustrating, but Ive been told that the 0 button cannot be placed to function as it did to the previous F Generation models.

any feedback will be much appreciated.

Found this annoying too. Somehow nice features in F10 are getting replaced without much thoughts. Following this, and hope someone can advice.

Problem with my new G30 5 Series - the 0 button essentially does nothing with regard to turning off your headlights.

I used to control my headlights manually in my previous F10 model e.g. I would have my switch to 0 and only have my DRL on until the point I would decide to switch my headlights on. Now, the G generations will dictate when your headlights are to come on - this is when the sensor detects no UV, but the issue is it can still be extremely light at times. So often, I now am forced to drive about with my headlights on, rather then the nice DRL that come with my vehicle.

This is somewhat frustrating, but Ive been told that the 0 button cannot be placed to function as it did to the previous F Generation models.

any feedback will be much appreciated.

hi bro.

this function can be code off.. i code off mine DRL… is you need any assistance or have any question, may drop me a text

hi bro.

this function can be code off.. i code off mine DRL… is you need any assistance or have any question, may drop me a text

I coded off as well, but its only off when i drive.
when i go to P mode and the DRL will turn on while i enjoy my music in the car..... pissed...hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back