calling f10 520i owners

Re: calling f10 520i owners

newbie88;716848 said:
If pricing for 523hl is ard 520, which will u choose?

523hl :)

I spoke to a PML SE today and was told that stocks of the 523hl are limited, which means that the colour options you want may be difficult to get. So, assuming that you can find the colour scheme you like with the 523hl, I'd pick the 523hl.

for 523hl

1st choice black, 2nd choice imperial blue, 3rd choice sophisto grey, last choice deep sea blue. i think these are the left over colors. i help u prioritized. interior no need choose, cos sure more limited than exterior.

newbie88;716848 said:
If pricing for 523hl is ard 520, which will u choose?

I will go for the 520i.. better tech and also lower Tax. Test drove both.. and find that the 520i have more pull.. although the engine not as creamy as the IL6 in 523, but can still live with it.

Now I am at the cross road to change or not... :thinking:

Ahwing;716871 said:
for 523hl

1st choice black, 2nd choice imperial blue, 3rd choice sophisto grey, last choice deep sea blue. i think these are the left over colors. i help u prioritized. interior no need choose, cos sure more limited than exterior.

for me, any color as long as there is good discount.
then chiong down to respray M5 Monte Carlo Blue :lol2:

Rocky took the words out of my mouth!

Homos here dun anyhow think I m talking abt brojobs..

haha.. A Yam5 color respray is cheaper and easily more visible than a full bodykit mod.

I still dun like the M-tech kit. I m an OEM M kit whore

Ahwing;716871 said:
for 523hl

What?!?!?!?!?

You prioritized Deep Sea Blue below Tasman Green?

Hohoho :)

tasmian green is not even on the list. that one for exotic taste people only.. heeeheee

Ahwing;716987 said:
tasmian green is not even on the list. that one for exotic taste people only.. heeeheee

Tasman green makes me go green at the gills. It's not exactly the prettiest color for the F10, but then, to each their own, I guess.

Coming back on topic, if the 2 were the same price, I would personally still choose the N52 over the N20 for the following personal reasons:

a. Tried & trusted (N52) vs. Relatively new & unproven (N20)
b. IL6 vs 4 potter. I mean, for a mid-sized luxury sedan, 6 cylinders certainly goes further than 4 in terms of prestige & perceived refinement
c. NA vs turbo. NA engines are usually more reliable and less problematic
d. Strawberry vs. Gooseberry

wobbles;716994 said:
Tasman green makes me go green at the gills. It's not exactly the prettiest color for the F10, but then, to each their own, I guess.

Coming back on topic, if the 2 were the same price, I would personally still choose the N52 over the N20 for the following personal reasons:

b. IL6 vs 4 potter. I mean, for a mid-sized luxury sedan, 6 cylinders certainly goes further than 4 in terms of prestige & perceived refinement

newbie88;716991 said:
There is tasmian green for 520 stock... Any taker??

I suspect that there will always be tasman green stock :)

Actually, I did consider tasman green but settled for deep sea blue w black interior instead.

wobbles;716994 said:

Back