• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Breyton Flame

Re: Breyton Flame

Nice rims made by BBS
Too bad I am not in the market for 19 :)
Gd luck in your sale

hi, what's the offset? wud this fit e46 m3? tripplem? hehe.. thanks in advance..

Adliz
The vendor didnt reveal two things: Rims width and Offsets
Else I can tell ya ....

Guys!

Here the size for the rims for sales!

8.5 x 19 ET 43 & 9.5 x 19 ET 45

Cheers!

thanks.. any idea on the weight of the rims?

i need to learn, again, and try to remember how to calculate pcd, offset, etc lah.. meanwhile.. ahem, ahem.. tripplem? :D thnks man...

Adliz
For M3, the front fits perfect coz stock rims has +47 so Breyton's +43 will push it out 4mm towards the fender...sweet.

The rear u need spacers, 12mm will do just nice, bringing down the offset from 45 to 33. Stock is +27 so u are still short bout 6mm but that's fine. Else u can use +15mm spacers to bring it down to +25mm offset and in doing that, if u lower your car, I think the max tire size u can put on is +275 and fender needs rolling.
However, if u put 265 tires then it's probably ok.

Rims weight:
When it was launched, there was a mention bout the weight, think 8.5J *19 in is bout 10kg ish which is quite decent.

I have seen this rim before in person (18in one at J4C) and looks too me that it won't clear BBK

Gd Luck

TripleM said:
Adliz
For M3, the front fits perfect coz stock rims has +47 so Breyton's +43 will push it out 4mm towards the fender...sweet.

The rear u need spacers, 12mm will do just nice, bringing down the offset from 45 to 33. Stock is +27 so u are still short bout 6mm but that's fine. Else u can use +15mm spacers to bring it down to +25mm offset and in doing that, if u lower your car, I think the max tire size u can put on is +275 and fender needs rolling.
However, if u put 265 tires then it's probably ok.

Rims weight:
When it was launched, there was a mention bout the weight, think 8.5J *19 in is bout 10kg ish which is quite decent.

I have seen this rim before in person (18in one at J4C) and looks too me that it won't clear BBK

Gd Luck

excellent!! thanks a bunch! really helps.. i think i can figure out the offset thingy now.. it's a bit weird the figures are somehow the 'opposite', right?

again, thanks man..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back