Brakes pads with the least dust

hetraa

Legendary 10 Years
Heard that Agritz contributes very little brake dust...anyone can verify?

which brand of pads generates the least dust??

Re: Brakes pads with the least dust

True. I have been running on A'Gritz 400. Almost zero dust. Need to dust-off your rims perhaps only once a week.

BUT, the bite is only about 80% of stock's grip. So, if you are a hardcore trackie, be prudent on the switch.

hetraa said:
Heard that Agritz contributes very little brake dust...anyone can verify?

which brand of pads generates the least dust??

if u love your car, don't be lazy cleaning it!:slaphead: :lol2:

U can try Bendix Deluxe or Axxis Deluxe...quite low too and the bite is better than Agritz..

TripleM said:
if u love your car, don't be lazy cleaning it!:slaphead: :lol2:

U can try Bendix Deluxe or Axxis Deluxe...quite low too and the bite is better than Agritz..

Agree Agree..

Thanks to you Jack, tried the Bendix Deluxe and the brake dust has reduced significantly over the stock pads... bite is greatly enhanced too according to my lil butt...

Cheers

Err.. no brake pads also = no brake dust.. me think.. kekekekkek

I have been using EBC yellow stuff in my fronts and Green stuff on my back for 6 months and its dustless. very good heat range as well. the yellow stuff goes up to 950'c and green stuff 650'c. the braking is very good as well.

Cheers!

Forget Agritz. Dust-free and brake-free too haha. The bite is really bad. I won't even think it is close to 80% of stk brake pad in terms of stopping pwr.

my rims look like they r gunmetal grey in colour..too much dust...

think i'll go with Agritz at the expense of bite...

hetraa said:
my rims look like they r gunmetal grey in colour..too much dust...

think i'll go with Agritz at the expense of bite...
If you don't race or track your car, they're good enuf for everyday driving.

hmm why would one sacrifice braking ability for a bit of brake dust? even if its good for tracking ability, 20% performance loss can be a BIG thing in an emergency stop situation....

Actually I have not have much problems with those brake pads. I've made a couple of emergency stops with no problems at all.

FiftyFive said:
Agree Agree..

Thanks to you Jack, tried the Bendix Deluxe and the brake dust has reduced significantly over the stock pads... bite is greatly enhanced too according to my lil butt...

Cheers
..Im tired of cleaning my rims every two days. Can you tell me where to get these brake pads and how much do they cost for front & rear?

Ha Ha !

I am really sicked of cleaning my rims with those stock pads.

Changed to Axxis Deluxe Plus Brake Pads and I am a happy man now.

After 1 week of driving, rims still look clean :)

I just pscyho myself into thinking that my rims are actually gun-metal... The federo pads are really really dusty!!! After a day of driving, i can write my name on the rim liao!

Azrielsc said:
I just pscyho myself into thinking that my rims are actually gun-metal... The federo pads are really really dusty!!! After a day of driving, i can write my name on the rim liao!

Ditto that and mine screech like hell too.

When i 1st got my car, I was really particular about cleaniness of the rims... Well, now i can't be bothered, cuz the Ferodo pads more than make up for its "bite-ness"!

FiftyFive said:
Agree Agree..

Cheers

This topic is practical enough to be interesting.... I have not tried anything other than stock. Just a few questions.... are they alot more expensive and where can I find ? Hows the feedback of them, are they hard w/o feel, making strange noise? What about their wearing rate compared to stock ? I can certainly consider to put them on if suitable for mine.

tks

found out that BVO dont bring in Agritz pads anymore. 2nd choice of Axxis Deluxe plus also no hap.

so went to J4C and both also no hap. so i settled for Ferodo there. Cost me $150 i think.

Back