Boh Liao Thread : Which house you go to pump?

VolanteDB9

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Do you go to Lorong 16? 18 or 28?

Do you think Cat50 or Cat150 is more value for money? Caltex or Esso better? i mean Thai or PRC better?

do you get corporate discounts? which house has credit card discount huh? the pump attendant not so pushy?

VolanteDB9;871098 said:
Do you go to Lorong 16? 18 or 28?

Do you think Cat50 or Cat150 is more value for money? Caltex or Esso better? i mean Thai or PRC better?

do you get corporate discounts? which house has credit card discount huh? the pump attendant not so pushy?

You and your CAT, go and enjoy those that were all touched by "those kinda ppl", :thumbdown:

me on the other hand go for FL :thumbup:

Re: Boh Liao Thread : Which house you go to pump?

SapphireSpite;871102 said:
You and your CAT, go and enjoy those that were all touched by "those kinda ppl", :thumbdown:

me on the other hand go for FL :thumbup:

FR leh.........

18/18 has value for $$$ hot/cold treatment..... fl at 21 zhuhai gals..... 28, 30 has some quality viet dishes.....

Confirm Bo liao...

Who will post where they pump here... Beside Shell with 20% corporate discount.

I am taking notes. Thanks bros

This thread is asking chiong-ster bros to openly 'show-hand' w/o knowing in future if it will be used against thee. Who will be so foolish to post in a community forum as this is not some sammyboy, laksaboy, meesiamboy, mamaboy or whatever boy forum where individuals r not known IRL... don't under estimate e power of your other half (if u have)... walls have ears and internet have screen shoots :lol2: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the ultimately sabo thread. Post with caution. You have been warned!

lol not expecting anyone to showhand la...half poking pump petrol threads...

disclaimer, not i go one hor, it's heard from someone...... lol.....

I will not say robot jio me go pump at L16 last nite......... :oooops:

/wobbles this time really innocent want.

I don't even dare buy Lu-Lians from GL

That is why Robot did not post.

Baby1M;871363 said:
This thread is asking chiong-ster bros to openly 'show-hand' w/o knowing in future if it will be used against thee. Who will be so foolish to post in a community forum as this is not some sammyboy, laksaboy, meesiamboy, mamaboy or whatever boy forum where individuals r not known IRL... don't under estimate e power of your other half (if u have)... walls have ears and internet have screen shoots :lol2: :lol2:

Back