BMW WORLD 2014 - Marina Bay Sands

Re: BMW WORLD 2014 - Marina Bay Sands

Ok, guess I'll have to be patient :)...

Steptronic;1090207 said:
I guess typically PML sends out an email to your registered email asking for your interest / contacts confirmation and number of tickets you want. After that tickets are sent to your home address.

Anyone going please jio me, especially if you are driving there and will be passing by Tanjong Pagar. Gam siah!

C3P0;1090281 said:
Anyone going please jio me, especially if you are driving there and will be passing by Tanjong Pagar. Gam siah!

Male, female or robot driver preferred?

C3P0;1090281 said:

Hi, can I pass by to swap cars?

C3P0;1090281 said:

Sorry if ferry you will increase FC. MW say one.

gotham88;1090011 said:
Damn....I must be in the "not good enough" to attend category.....

I am also in your category. I bought new cars with then, service my car there and all these years never receive any events invite... sigh..... and today I received a SMS message to buy the tickets from them for the event... sian.

varco;1090845 said:
I am also in your category. I bought new cars with then, service my car there and all these years never receive any events invite... sigh..... and today I received a SMS message to buy the tickets from them for the event... sian.

Lol...you should call PML. I did eventually get a text from PML and registered for the free tickets. Got an acknowledgement to say that tickets will be mailed to me. Guess I made it to the "good enuf to attend" list!! :laughlik:

seanskye;1090282 said:
Male, female or robot driver preferred?
Soifon;1090310 said:
Hi, can I pass by to swap cars?
Dinosaur hunter;1090335 said:
Sorry if ferry you will increase FC. MW say one.
say so much, when pick me up? I got no car la.
Ok la actually it is because I don't want to pay parking at MBS.

C3P0;1090864 said:
say so much, when pick me up? I got no car la.
Ok la actually it is because I don't want to pay parking at MBS.

I pick u up bro.

Its not strange PML treats customer like that. People should start voting with their feet. When you go from selling few hundred cars to 3000+ naturally service level drop from Premium to Commodity. Even my toyota SE treats me better these days.

Don't worry about car park...hearsay got special reserved car park.

Actually it is readsay from my email.

walau, i asked for 6 tickets and they sent me 6 pairs (12 tickets). how come they come in pairs huh? They physically look the same upon my very thorough inspection.

I bet there will be many STOMP posts along the lines of "BMW anyhow park", "BMW big f**K block lanes to MBS", "Convoy of BMWs towards MBS causing congestion can TP do something abt this?" etc etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back