BMW.SG D&D 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Sat)

Re: BMW.SG D&D 2008 - 18 Oct 2008 (Sat)

Herman;388296 said:
guni nvr call me...
My car still slow. I will answer eh...

mai la.... urs is veggie car..... i think no space for me to squeeze in.... :lol2: :lol2:

thanks babe and all involved for organising. what a crazy evening. rod...owe u one for finding my car key....! bobby great job on the compere. my hero. ben thanks for the buckets of blessings.....fantastic evening.

love u guys n gals. ryan where were u?

To Babe & all Organisers,

Thank you for doing such a great job!!!!

Bobby, I think you can work as part-time compere, have you consider that?? hahahahahaha!!

Fully agreed with both of u. I enjoyed the wonderful evening to the fullest. It has really been great /essential to have Bobby, Ben, and not forgetting Acupunch as well.

Bravo to Babe and all organizers!

As usual great job Babe! and all those involved in organizing this wonderful D&D. We had great fun! Thank you! :)

thank you babe and her crews of organizer community. fantastic evening. agreed with toto on ben's water blessing and bobby's compere.

HUAT AH!

acupunch;388394 said:
thank you babe and her crews of organizer community. fantastic evening. agreed with toto on ben's water blessing and bobby's compere.

HUAT AH!

Wah tot you said causeway jam?! and so fast you reached home and post!! You must be driving E90 with Ferrari engine swap!

SILVER;388396 said:
Wah tot you said causeway jam?! and so fast you reached home and post!! You must be driving E90 with Ferrari engine swap!
ya was stuck at woodland checkpoint for some time. damn blur bro. better get home early before I tot i'm driving felari:lol2:

can't wait to see all the pics!

Had a damn bloody good time!
Everyone thanking babe for well organisation but nobody thank ben for pouring water all over her!

Thanks ah ben! Well done!!

more to come later.. heading out for lunch now..

2953500666_8b6e0063f7.jpg

The Girls

2952661587_5546ee76b3.jpg

and The Boys

bloody good time yesterday... thanks to the organizer for the great event.
thanks to Sam for making me WET!!

It was a truely enjoyable night and we had to end it by finding the most expensive keys! Haha... I'll never forget how I got snooked by small Toto.

gadaffi;388437 said:
bloody good time yesterday... thanks to the organizer for the great event.
thanks to Sam for making me WET!!

Hehehe! That sounds so wrong man...

It was a very very fun night and thanks all for coming and making it such a wonderful event.

I want to thank Sam who helped me throughout the whole event running around, thank louis for all the artworks, the beautiful letterhead and the lucky draw tickets, thank kenneth, daniel, jack for helping to collect the sponsors vouchers, thank andrew and lyneous for helping me to fold letters, put envelope and write names at a late night, thank felix and fellow members to lead the convoy in, and lastly, not to forget all the photographers, joseph &partner, herman, gavin, han wei. Thanks for all the hard work.

And the very last, i want to thank Bobby and Ben for making me so wet!!!! :sneaky:

Thank U Everybody!!!!! :) :) :)

P.S: Hope you guys had signed on our first and special BMW.SG Banner... :)

Back