BMW sell like hot cakes

Re: BMW sell like hot cakes

Hi All,

Have been to the PML showroom to have a look at the F10 but i dont think the SE there were keen to serve due to overwhelming sales. Can someone recommend a good SE? Thanks in advance.

rexer79;860753 said:
Hi All,

Have been to the PML showroom to have a look at the F10 but i dont think the SE there were keen to serve due to overwhelming sales. Can someone recommend a good SE? Thanks in advance.

Mine is good. I can PM u.

rexer79;860753 said:
Hi All,

Don't use Roy, hp xxxx 0063

Recommend Pam Yeo (96663368). Excellent service. Test drove a few models and in the end never buy from her some more but got a second hand F10 coz new one too expensive. Her attitude never change and also said I got a good price for my car.

PI is cheap but when u sell, it. Is also cheap too! So all in all. Either u pay now or pay later.

The reason isthere is not common servicing workshop which can show the servicing records for PI.

niel;866809 said:
PI is cheap but when u sell, it. Is also cheap too! So all in all. Either u pay now or pay later.

The reason isthere is not common servicing workshop which can show the servicing records for PI.

buy cheap sell cheap, ok what
buy high, sell high, only dealer is happy
who on earth want to buy high even no need to take loan. if take loan will be worst to take higher loan with higher interest.
the main issue with PI is delivery and warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:

COE bidding end today. Looks like going up again. With the number of people at PML over the weekend, I think COE no chance of coming down liao. Think my dream of 52X must wait a little longer.

thankgod;868850 said:
COE bidding end today. Looks like going up again. With the number of people at PML over the weekend, I think COE no chance of coming down liao. Think my dream of 52X must wait a little longer.

I was at PML on sunday noon time and i found it very quiet. It was strange

who dares buy a car now with this kind of COE. The COE costs more than the car !

Think everyone is waiting for a crisis, then the coe will hopefully come down to a more reasonable figure...perhaps 50K. But with new F30 with 1.6 liter turbo coming out end of year, and E class in the future having 1.6 turbo engine as well, together with new A and B class mercs, i think Cat A and Cat B COE are going to be the same level soon

like I said, on the 5th year of my F10, I will sell it away at the same price as I 1st bought it.. HUAT AHH

Azarael;872914 said:
who dares buy a car now with this kind of COE. The COE costs more than the car !

Think everyone is waiting for a crisis, then the coe will hopefully come down to a more reasonable figure...perhaps 50K. But with new F30 with 1.6 liter turbo coming out end of year, and E class in the future having 1.6 turbo engine as well, together with new A and B class mercs, i think Cat A and Cat B COE are going to be the same level soon

every crisis got new rich & new poor... people still want a BMW.

iScoupe;872924 said:

why u drive RS6 then?

S2k;872925 said:
why u drive RS6 then?

Ya, then come to bmwsg to say forum layout not nice!

Looks like lot of overtrade / discounts this week. PML shoulod pick up the sale again.

Steptronic;889205 said:
Looks like lot of overtrade / discounts this week. PML shoulod pick up the sale again.

what kind of overtrade and discounts

iScoupe;872924 said:
From your statement, it is kind of both Bring More Wealth and Bring More Worries :lol2:

Back