BMW Performance Steering Wheel

Re: BMW Performance Steering Wheel

This item cost around $4100. I got a quote from PML.

Anywhere else bringing in besides PML?

btw. PML has got discount recently and will end around Jun. Performance parts included. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Buy onlnie from US. Tischer BMW. Google them about USD990 I think

Ask Bro Wil, he brought in performance BMW parts for a couple of our bros here before.

done mine at....around 3k plus.

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

cheers,​

i got mine from tischer in the US. works out cheaper. mike installed it for me.

word of warning, the alcantra trim does get slippery after a few weeks and i haven't bothered turning on the digital display in months... i actually think my old m3 wheel had a better overall feel

Kuvesh I think you could get the alcantara part rewarapped in leather?

Tischer + VpostUSA or Borderlinx would definately be cheaper then getting it locally.

haven't shopped locally but I always bought OEM stuff from Tischer when I was in the states.

Tischer FTW :)

Just get it from SWC, Mike, $3K+ with installation. Something goes wrong at least you can bang table.......

hi, anyone got this steering wheel's alcantara bits wrapped in leather here? Am thinking seriously of getting it only if the alcantara bits can be replaced without affecting the functions.

Alcantara does not make sense in our humid climate and will become slippery then harden over time and looks quite gross.

thanks.

I don't think it comes with leather, but there are always people willing to re-trim it for you in leather.

I agree with the comments on alcantara. Makes little sense to me, even more so with sweaty palms

Well I think that solved the dilemma for me choosing between an M3 wheel and the Perf Steering wheel =)

Back