BMW Performance Intake

Re: BMW Performance Intake

Hendrick;396864 said:
Will the BMW Performance parts be available in singapore?

I just flew in a set of BMW Performance 19" Rims for bro Camelot88's E93 335.

It's dam nice, he loves it!

image.do

Double spoke 269*

19 inch, cast.

The BMW Performance double spoke 269 sets whole new standards in lightweight aluminium wheel construction using low-pressure casting.

This is suggested by the elegant minimalism of its sports-style design, and is confirmed by a glance at the scales, the combination of advanced casting technology and the very low diameter of the spokes results in considerably reduced weight.

Size 8 x 19 front, 9 x 19 rear.

Fitted with Michelin PS2 tires, front 235/35/19 & rear 265/30/19.

No chance to take pic of his ride......soon.....

What are you interested in getting??

Carbon Front Strut Bar

image.do

image.do

Got your coilovers & swaybars yet??

I also have 3 E92 M3 DCT steering arriving in 2 weeks time.....

'The Great White'

omg sweet! Any idea if pml's bringing them in? Anyway how much for the intake and exhaust? for e92 325i

wilman2772;396884 said:
I just flew in a set of BMW Performance 19" Rims for bro Camelot88's E93 335.

It's dam nice, he loves it!

image.do

Double spoke 269*

19 inch, cast.

The BMW Performance double spoke 269 sets whole new standards in lightweight aluminium wheel construction using low-pressure casting.

This is suggested by the elegant minimalism of its sports-style design, and is confirmed by a glance at the scales, the combination of advanced casting technology and the very low diameter of the spokes results in considerably reduced weight.

Size 8 x 19 front, 9 x 19 rear.

Fitted with Michelin PS2 tires, front 235/35/19 & rear 265/30/19.

No chance to take pic of his ride......soon.....

What are you interested in getting??

Carbon Front Strut Bar

image.do

image.do

Got your coilovers & swaybars yet??

I also have 3 E92 M3 DCT steering arriving in 2 weeks time.....

'The Great White'

wil ...those are awesome brakes.... for wad car? wads the diff between M technik parts and BMW performance parts... i thought all was M tech now become got performance also

Terry;396927 said:
wil ...those are awesome brakes.... for wad car? wads the diff between M technik parts and BMW performance parts... i thought all was M tech now become got performance also

M tech are all cosmetic/suspension. BMW Performance is a new range that has intake, exhaust, wheels, brakes, steering wheels, strut bar, bucket seats and of course the cosmetic items like lips, spoilers, skirts, rear diffusers, interior trim, etc.... a lot more complete than M tech.

Currently only available for 1 and 3 series I think.

Hendrick;396939 said:
maybe performance is cheaper and more compatible ?

Actually I suspect Performance is more expensive! Many of the aerodynamic components are CF.

Hahaha....the bucket seat and performance steering wheel are very nice. Too bad they are meant for 3ers and 1ers. Lucky buggers!

I'm sure they will bring it in. If you've got the $$ to splash, they'll surely have the parts for you. Like what Bro Wilman suggested....what do you need?

...those are awesome brakes.... for wad car?

That is the stock brakes of 135

TripleM;396955 said:
That is the stock brakes of 135

Eh? Dun think it's stock right? Unless the dealer decides to bring 135 in with the Performance brakes as stock...

the 135i comes with 6 pot up front and twin pot on the rears stock. It is not an option

offsets are +37F / +39R
The rear cud do with up to 10mm spacers to make the look more flushed but not terribly necessary.

devilac;396966 said:
the 135i comes with 6 pot up front and twin pot on the rears stock. It is not an option

Thank you...

TripleM;396984 said:
offsets are +37F / +39R
The rear cud do with up to 10mm spacers to make the look more flushed but not terribly necessary.

Actually, the BMW #269 19" rims looks quite flush on Camelot88's E93 335....dun need spacers, confirm no rubbing issues!

kekekeke

'The Great White'

Hendrick;396903 said:
omg sweet! Any idea if pml's bringing them in? Anyway how much for the intake and exhaust? for e92 325i

Why you kept asking if PML is bringing in or not???

I sell cheaper than PML!

Duh!!

Don't drink too much beer!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

devilac;396966 said:

Wow... didn't know that the stock brakes on the 135 are already so awesome.

Breyton;397002 said:
Wow... didn't know that the stock brakes on the 135 are already so awesome.

BMW came out with the 135 coupe that's equiped with 6pot front & 2pot rear BBK.

Made by Brembo for BMW.

Recent documents shows that the BBK can't take trashing at the tracks...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Read the whole article & pics from here 135i Brake Pistons Revealed - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (M1 / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back