Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW KeyChain

Re: BMW KeyChain

Hi all members

Thanks for all the supports and I hope all the buyer who have received their item are happy with it.

I will be ordering another shipment on 10 Oct 2011. Hence, for those who interested in getting do drop me a PM. Term and Condition is similar to the last 2 shipment.

Payment is to made upon confirmation of order to my account (POSB Saving 209-08645-0) and please furnish me your contact number so that I can inform you once the shipment has arrive.

The price of each keychain is S$15.
Below are the design keychain (you may view Quick Biz for a more detail view of the items). Made from high quality zinc alloy.

1+Series.jpg

3+Series.jpg

5+Series.jpg

6+Series.jpg

7+Series.jpg

X+Series.jpg

Cheers
Kaizuki

Hi all members

Thanks for all the supports and I hope all the buyers who have received their item are happy with it.

I will be ordering another shipment on 10 Oct 2011. Hence, for those who interested in getting do drop me a PM before 10 Oct 2011. Term and Condition is similar to the last 2 shipment.

The models available are made from high quality zinc alloy. PML keychain are nickel finish. Design is similar only material different.

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture189-1-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture190-3-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture191-5-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture193-6-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture196-7-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture194-x-series-keychain.jpg

The price of each keychain is S$15. Place of collection will be at Hume Ave Area. If you wish to receive your item via registered mail, you may do so but there will be a additional postage charges of $3 (Please let me know in your PM if you require such arrangements)

Payment is to made upon confirmation of order to my account (POSB Saving 209-08645-0) and please furnish me your contact number so that I can inform you once the shipment has arrive.

Cheers
Kaizuki

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi

For those buyer who ordered for the 2nd shipment and has yet to collect your keychian, do drop me an sms as on when you wish to collect your item so at least i can make some arrangments.

Thanks
Kaizuki

Hi all members

Instead of the regular Self Collection, we have decided to bring a new extend FOC service to your convenience. All keychains that you have purchase ,with effect from 1 October 2011, will be delivered to your door step within 5 working days via local registered mail. Hence if you do not receive your item after the 5 working day, upon payment made and order confirmation, you are to inform us and we will look into it immediately.

The price of the keychain is $18 each or $32 for 2 keychains (including cost of registered post)

The models available are made from high quality zinc alloy. PML keychain are nickel finish. Design is similar only material different.

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture189-1-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture190-3-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture191-5-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture193-6-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture196-7-series-keychain.jpg

kaizuki-albums-quickbiz-picture194-x-series-keychain.jpg

Payment is to made upon confirmation of order to my account (POSB Saving 209-08645-0) and please furnish me your address for mailing purpose.

Cheers
Kaizuki

Hi Bro,

Thanks for sending the key chain to my place.

It is beautiful.

Once again thank you.

To those member who are still interested, You may still make your purchase.

Currently have some in stock. Price is $18 each or $32 for 2. View of product can be arrange.

The models available are made from zinc alloy. PML keychain are nickel finish. Design is similar only material different.

1-Series-KeyRing_1247.jpg

3-series-pendant_3021.jpg

5-series-pendant_3022.jpg

6-series-pendant_3023.jpg

7-Series-pendant_3024.jpg

12754505370.jpg

Best Regards
Kaizuki

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads