BMW E90 320i

Re: BMW E90 320i

Hi Pitt,

so envy.............

cheers

Thank you all bro for your nice comments, last few items on my mod list would be coilovers, steering wheel wih paddle shift, front carbon splitters, strut bars and anti roll bars, carbon mirror covers or maybe if budget permits, M mirrors ha ha

cool ... that will transform from chio to awesome :D

Pitt;597180 said:
Thank you all bro for your nice comments, last few items on my mod list would be coilovers, steering wheel wih paddle shift, front carbon splitters, strut bars and anti roll bars, carbon mirror covers or maybe if budget permits, M mirrors ha ha

Pitt;597180 said:

:goodup:

I'm getting H&R ARBs from Boss.. think they're getting a stock soon. Interested? :) Boss should also have one set of Weitecs (made by KW and equivalent to KW V1) available. If it's still there it's a good grab because Weitecs typically take 3-5 months to arrive. Heard they're built-on-order.

My Weitecs (equivalent to KW V2) are very nice and comfy and the handling is much much better than stock.

Think bro gr8golf88 is selling his paddle shifters and M mirrors for quite a good price.

He sold his mirrors already....... ya still thinking very hard which steering is nicer the Performance Steering with the display or the one without. Anyway now broke liao have to wait until after CNY for the next burst of mods ha ha

Pitt;597187 said:
He sold his mirrors already....... ya still thinking very hard which steering is nicer the Performance Steering with the display or the one without. Anyway now broke liao have to wait until after CNY for the next burst of mods ha ha

Paddle shifters are great for driving.. and the display is great because it gives things like 0-62 timing, etc. Too bad don't have a product that combines both. :p

Recently added a number of stuff to my ride. KW V1, Performance door sills and Arc carbon fiber strut bar and my wife bidded a number plate for me on my birthday! Will update with photos after a good car wash and polish. Last items on wish list will be steering wheel, xenon headlamps and if really got a lot of spare cash Performance sports seats and M mirrors!!!

M3 DCT Steering & Racing Dynamics Anti-roll bars I have stock.....waiting for you.......kekekekeke

'The Great White'

///M steering and ///M gear knob .... MTL !!!
the two mods that you molest everyday ... ROI is very high :lol:

wilman2772;629474 said:
M3 DCT Steering & Racing Dynamics Anti-roll bars I have stock.....waiting for you.......kekekekeke

'The Great White'

No need to wait liao. MTL.

gr8golf88;629543 said:
No need to wait liao. MTL.

after install can go take pictures...........

cheers

Posting on behalf of bro Pitt...

Pics taken after installing license plate, coilover, xenon and illuminated door sill...swee...

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

Number Plate also nice...........................

cheers

gr8golf88;633455 said:
Still missing M3 DCT Steering...:sneaky:

oh i see...............

cheers

Hi Pitt, may I know where you'll be getting your front carbon splitters from? Been trying to source in SG, but doesn't seem like anyone carries them ex-stock. Thanks, Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaner
Back