Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

BMW club meet up in JB every forthnight

vladd_tappish

Hello to all the brothers and Sifu's in Singapore. I am from the BMW club Malaysia southern chapter. I would like to inform you guys that we are having meet ups every two weeks on Friday evening. The last meet up we had was on the 14th OCT 2005 which was yesterday. Normally we meet up at the Projet petrol station along the Pasir Gudang highway after the Taman Perling flyover. Light drinks will be available courtesy of Projet. At around 10pm we will be convoying to designated place for kopi. In Malaysia it is not illegel to convoy and even it is, we have a member who is a body guard for the Sultan. So rest assured. We have about 60++ members from the southern chapter if we have a full attendance. Not that all everyone will be given a BMWCLUBMALAYSIA car decal too. We will be very happy if our neighbour from Singapore can join us. The next gathering will be on the 28th OCT 2005. For enquiries pls call me at +6012-7977178 or +6016-7266635. Check out this URL to see previous gathering pictures: http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3568 . See you guys there.

Re: BMW club meet up in JB every forthnight

Ahem...trying to con us to join your GAY party is it ?? Wahahahahaha...

Watts up bro !!

Back