Bmw cannot beat a truck on pick up

Re: Bmw cannot beat a truck on pick up

When I was driving 5 tonners last time - my driving instructor told me must be careful ... Because the tonner big must watch out for smaller vehicles because safety more important than right of way.

The truck driver see 2 cars in a merging lane and don't want to drive defensively is like a clumsy fat woman rolling over a skinny gigalo.....something sure break.

Red_Bean_Bun;1092308 said:
When I was driving 5 tonners last time - my driving instructor told me must be careful ... Because the tonner big must watch out for smaller vehicles because safety more important than right of way.

The truck driver see 2 cars in a merging lane and don't want to drive defensively is like a clumsy fat woman rolling over a skinny gigalo.....something sure break.

Too much deuce bigalo, buddy . ;p

ShaunJeremy;1092293 said:
Blo, M Spork Bodykit will increase the drag coefficients .

Will be slower !

As in he can claim genuine-replica yam-spork boli-kick as part of replacement cost.

Red_Bean_Bun;1092308 said:

Fat woman bo chap.. Gigolo crack a few ribs. Not her...

Wah... how to claim? The truck was speeding? in fact, he sped up at the last minute. however, the F10 was over the lane boundary, crossing into the truck's lane....

Bmw cannot beat a truck on pick up

humpitydumpity;1092683 said:
Wah... how to claim? The truck was speeding? in fact, he sped up at the last minute. however, the F10 was over the lane boundary, crossing into the truck's lane....

Yah, f10 entered into the truck's lane already when truck speeded up ......

First time see rides do 3p side by side ....

If F10 already inside. Means the truck wrong? Truck speed up to crash the F10?

This is so clear-cut.

The truck was speeding.

But the way the BMW cut into other lane, the driver was reckless.

Send both to jail.

In the first place, I think, the truck was in the wrong to be in the right most lane(lane no. 1) of a 3-lane highway; although it was merging into 2 lanes.

Jim49 said:
In the first place, I think, the truck was in the wrong to be in the right most lane(lane no. 1) of a 3-lane highway; although it was merging into 2 lanes.

This is not the highway. This is a filtering-exit from a highway, so it MIGHT make sense why the lorry was on the right lane.

I note that the lorry was too fast.

However, the lorry's speed was not the cause of the accident.

You're right Ken, in a filter lane the lorry had the right to be in the right most lane.

Without going into technicalities, it would appear that the truck driver did not exercise due care when over-taking.
The F10 driver could have checked his right before attempting to overtake; after which he might not have noticed the truck speeding up behind him.
kenntona;1093001 said:
This is not the highway. This is a filtering-exit from a highway, so it MIGHT make sense why the lorry was on the right lane.

I note that the lorry was too fast.

However, the lorry's speed was not the cause of the accident.

we are still on this topic?

Ya during this type of situation dunno TP will give what verdict. Usually summon both. Then comes the insurance claim. I'm thinking how insurance proceed with this claim. Like no clear cut who wrong leh. For sure the little car on left is wrong place wrong time lah.

Bieffe said:
Ya during this type of situation dunno TP will give what verdict. Usually summon both. Then comes the insurance claim. I'm thinking how insurance proceed with this claim. Like no clear cut who wrong leh. For sure the little car on left is wrong place wrong time lah.

No need to think too much.

There are only two winners in these cases. TP (fine both sides) and insurance companies (load both sides).

Kenntona u r dame right on this. Then insurers will up price across the board saying over all claims when up.

Tim Wood;1094241 said:
yep, it is wrong. The lorry moved fast
Perhaps lorry moved too fast but not sure he exceeded the legal speed limit though. My point is it is not illegal to accelerate fast, not right in this case but definitely not illegal.

The small one on the left i think also lose ......

kenntona;1093428 said:
No need to think too much.

There are only two winners in these cases. TP (fine both sides) and insurance companies (load both sides).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back