BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

I was going to go but didn't feel that well....

Next time? Maybe at Old School? Got many car parks there......

I was the only one there with Raymond... Next time drinks on those who no show

Sorry bros, F13 still with PML.... no update as to when the shakedown issues that arose will be finally shaken off.

Chief grouse: headlamps excessive water vapour. I know it's normal to expect SOME, but not after 2 days! "LED Adaptive headlamps" my SE said - "comes as one sealed unit" (my SE said some more). PUI! Can't even apply seal properly to keep rainwater out!

Wobbles: Let me know when you go down to PML again. Mine also fogged up 2 days after I collected car but they said its normal.... but mine not so atas like yours though......

Hi... My F12 front lights also fogged up and have condensation... My frined's F13 also experienced the same issue.

I took photos of the fogging..... apparently, it is normal - SE told me they have a bulletin about it.....

So shall we all go bang table?

Hi Guys

I can bring my car down when you guys are there to show PML that fogging is "not normal"

That excuse is not acceptable

If they tell me that the fogging is 'normal', I will fcuking Buddha Palm King Kong 18 Dragon Slayer Palm again. I show you photos:

BMWLED03.jpg

BMWLED02.jpg

I'm sure yours is no where as obscene as mine! See, the ENTIRE LED indicator strip - on both the RIGHT and the LEFT side - fogged up! And stayed fogged up for over 48 hours. Not acceptable.

What have they proposed? Is this the only problem you have with your F13?

Yo wobbles bro... Yours do look quite obscene... My LED fog lights strip didn't Kenna condensation... Only the head lights... And not as much as yours... I did read some where that this "problem" seems "normal"... Pls let us all know if PML can solve this issue... Thanks!

TheNew7;793326 said:
What have they proposed? Is this the only problem you have with your F13?

That's the main thing, yes. Otherwise, this car has been a fcuking dream to drive. Engine is bloody strong, pulls like a freight train, and the sports exhaust really accentuates the growl.

However, the Comfort Seats I spec'ed were not as comfy as the ones in my F02, so I've also gotten them to take a look at the motors. These one groan like a sick kitten when I'm utilizing them, where as those in my F02 purr like a satisfied tabby after a saucerful of milk.

That's about it, really :)

Good to hear.

So F12/13 brothers and sisters.... when we going to bang table???

After they see so many people have problems with the headlight condensation, they will say: "SEE, TOLD YOU NORMAL WHAT!!!"

hello dear bmw drivers..

i am new in this forum.. and not allowed to post a new thread yet..

however, i would like to borrow this thread post..
i am getting married on 5 may and would like to rent a black 6 series as wedding car.. according to LTA rules.. it is alrite to rent your personal car to another party only for weekends (correct me if i'm wrong)..

if anyone is kind enough to help me.. and of cuz we can discuss the rental rates.. please email me at [email protected]...

Thanks everyone for looking at this post and lending me this space to post.. =)

Sorry bros...

havent been checking this forum and didnt know there is a meet up...

When is the next one coming up??

lol. me too. y the need to change man. 6series is hugely awesome. bro i got the same car as u:)

Hi folks I am trying to sell my BMW 645 Ci convertible - where d you think will be the best place to sell it

-PK

It's 2005 with 80,000 km

Bros,

When are we going to meet up?

I think we now have a sizable number of F12/13s

E63 (and E24 if any) and others of course welcome.

Bro Wobbles want to take the lead here?

BoneDoc;847583 said:
Bros,

When are we going to meet up?

I think we now have a sizable number of F12/13s

E63 (and E24 if any) and others of course welcome.

Bro Wobbles want to take the lead here?

Count me in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back