BMW 6 series from PML

Re: BMW 6 series from PML

Jacky said:
to close off the story.

Submitted loan application for 650ci.
Stratus Grey. 05' production.

333k final price.

hopefully bank will approve.

How much income do they need to get approval for 300k? Or is it based on percentage of your monthly income over your installment?

Its a %.

Say you loan $300,000 for 5 years at 3% interest rate... The total payable incl interest is $345,000 (which is farking alot)... spread over 60 months (5 yrs) and you need to pay $5750 per month...

The financial institutions normally require your monthly income to be about 3-4x that of the monthly instalment you're paying...

Sooo... you need to be earning at least $18,000 (approximate) per month to get that sort of loan :D Farking alot of money to pay per month for a car man :(

Offshoot question....whats the cheapest 645 coupe and cab in the market now?? I am talking about the actual transaction prices and not the super overblown optimistic classifieds.

depends on which year, last seen 2 years old 645 cab selling at $255k....

confirm price for 630i with key ignition is S$255K....bargain....

anyone interested, now is the best time to buy.....645i can prob get around 300K or less a lit.... so 2nd hands 645i are over priced liao......

IF im not wrong.. the 630i is running on the R engine which also means no mods to the engine, that being said.. i don't agreee with the term that u can't fully utilise the power.. where can u actually go all out... or wld u have the balls to then?. the 645 has exceptional low end torque, the power band is very very very diff frm the inline 6. That's how joyful driving can be when one has very good low end,mid and top... hence a very good power band. It's all bout the drive man .. try frm a traffic light, stationary stop.. in a 645ci just step abit.. i tell u .. that little pull will just blow u away.. and when u do that in a 630, it;ll feel good... just not as a 645ci. Frm how i see things .. its not abt the power that makes u want to get a powerful car.. it's wat the drive.. always been for me..

Like wat discomm also sed.. buy wat u can within ur budget, buying is easy... maintaining is another altogehter.

shaaz.

Nutty Professor said:
confirm price for 630i with key ignition is S$255K....bargain....

anyone interested, now is the best time to buy.....645i can prob get around 300K or less a lit.... so 2nd hands 645i are over priced liao......

WOW! Great news man! Now you can buy it. since u've been waiting so long for this deal.

Too bad i can't afford it man...

it is me again. The thread starter.

i have not gotten my car yet.

Paid 31k for deposit for a 650ci. but Bank has yet to approve my loan...heehee...

may want to downgrade to 630 instead to get the car faster..... 255k ? is it confirmed?

my sales rep offered me 260k for 630 ..2 weeks ago...

fark the sales rep la..they trying to makan the difference. knn, they think we live in kampung ah.

confirm liao....$255K for the Key start one...and $260K for the Start/Stop Button ones....but not much left, I think only got like 3 colours left....no more dark colours.....
Only left with Red, White and Monaco Blue...which is a new colour...not too bad la...only the Monaco Blue is Start/Stop, the rest are key starters....so confirm S$255K...

I boh how siao you one la....for wat....

Go for it lor...... :)

Nutty Professor said:
confirm liao....$255K for the Key start one...and $260K for the Start/Stop Button ones....but not much left, I think only got like 3 colours left....no more dark colours.....
Only left with Red, White and Monaco Blue...which is a new colour...not too bad la...only the Monaco Blue is Start/Stop, the rest are key starters....so confirm S$255K...

I boh how siao you one la....for wat....

Go for it lor...... :)

Heard that the year made for the remaining three $255k/$260k cars are end-2005.

ya....i think so.... but i think the Monaco Blue is newer, due to that its a Start/Stop version. The rest is all mid 2005, if I am not wrong....(not too sure, can't really remember what the sales rep told me). But yes, all the rest are key crank version...
but no difference la....a huge savings le...around S$5K diff.....can buy rims liao.... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xc168co
Back