Bmw 535i vs E92 M3 DCT

hetraa

Legendary 10 Years
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w705pJnHStc]535i VS E92 M3 DCT - YouTube[/ame]

tempting...

Re: Bmw 535i vs E92 M3 DCT

Tempted? E92 N54 335 vs E92 M3 already kenna labelled pariah vs pedigree..........

M3 driver caught unaware la !!!

M3 driver did not take off shoes la
hitmee says drive with bare foot is faster ...

Actually, rolling start, no way M3 could not catch up. A juiced N54 would have difficulty pulling away from the M3 on rolling.......... 3rd and 4th gear onwards the M will overtake.....

yeah i know abt the comparisons mate..
however the 335s wanna mod, also still not a m3...

m3 rocks. the handling and DCT is shiok. but lack torque..damn.

shd be the new m5 vs m3..

kenntona;762056 said:
Tempted? E92 N54 335 vs E92 M3 already kenna labelled pariah vs pedigree..........

or maybe .......
the M3 wanted to film the 535i's rear leh

I find the M mode pretty torquey. The M3 is a car that cannot be driven at auto. The DSG has to be fingered hehe.

T6 will endorse M3 as the ultimate car like the way he posted in VAG.

U all forgot that 520 N20 will win everyone cos its King of the Road

T6;762087 said:
I find the M mode pretty torquey. The M3 is a car that cannot be driven at auto. The DSG has to be fingered hehe.

hehehehe... now that you are on M.. call it DCT lah.. DSG?..PDK? :naughty:

M3 not enough torque for its weight, i mean when rolling from low gears are fine but feels slower in say 4 onwards on acceleration when cruising
I guess initially I was so used to the torque in GT3 where the car is 250kg lighter and the power band is very similar between the two cars

I have lightened the unsprung weight of the M qutie substantially through wheels and brakes...
I reckon I must have saved at least 4kg per corner now...

u used aluminium brake calipers?

TripleM;762133 said:
M3 not enough torque for its weight, i mean when rolling from low gears are fine but feels slower in say 4 onwards on acceleration when cruising
I guess initially I was so used to the torque in GT3 where the car is 250kg lighter and the power band is very similar between the two cars

I have lightened the unsprung weight of the M qutie substantially through wheels and brakes...

TripleM;762133 said:

triple M's wallet also substantially lighter..... you got the ray wheels and brembo brakes?

can PM me details?

yea his wallet become like carbon fibre weight...

TripleM;762133 said:

for mathematician

250 - (4x4)
how much more weight MMM needs to lose?

Go PML test the 535. When you are done I standby in a demo M3 coupe along the road for you to give it a go. Feeling is believing. :)

hetraa;762028 said:

Back