• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW 523 Face Lift

Re: BMW 523 Face Lift

wsfun;232081 said:
ya boy... i do prepare for that kind of deprc but the price tag pml selling for the e90 cabrio is really pricey... 230k+ for the high line series and 210k for the normal range, both without active steering and stuffs...even can effort to buy also very reluctant to come out that kind of cash upfront leh.....

5er has good specs + practicality but it just lack of the kick ass look which cabrio is born with ...how..? life is really unfair ...:juggle:

you referring to the 325 cabrio?, haha, am i right to assume the discount they offer you is insignificant?

in fact, imo, the 5 ser is the most sporty sedan as compared to merc and audi. throw in bodykit etc etc, it will be sporty liao mah.

Very simple, get a used sedan for family need and a cabrio for own need. All within $200k budget, swee....

BMWSILVER;229632 said:
If possible go for the 525i since it is only $10K different only. Divide by 10 years only $1K/Year. Cheers :)

black_cat;229501 said:
I would vouch for the sports seats. It is comfortable compared to stock.

Regards,

thanks guys...

as per my quoted reply to turbo, most likely not going for the 525 cos judging from the resale prices that i can get, its depc is even higher than that of the e92 cabrio...?? in fact i m now exploring all means to see all possibilities to go for the cabrio since it's priced not tt far from the 525 ....problem is now havng difficulties to convince myself to pay higher cash upfront and yet not having those features found in 5 series LCI models .. but of cos the shiok infinity feeling is something you cant judged by $$$$....

523 high line is good deal + good spec + deprc also reasonable... but juz another 5er on the road lor.... i know cant really compare apple to apple between these two but i still somehow stuck in it ....:woowooo:

Guys...i finally go for the 523 LCI high line version

Just got my car 2 days ago...shiok infinity....!!!

Can share how much you paid for it?

BMWSILVER;236544 said:
Can share how much you paid for it?
abt 188k cos it is a high line version
if go for the normal range, around 173k

Am planning to get a 523i. anyone knows what is the price for the latest model - supposingly with the facelift and 190hp engine. was quoted $169k

Finally, purchase the 523i yesterday. The price going to increase from next Monday onwards ...

Cheers.

22tang;245867 said:
Finally, purchase the 523i yesterday. The price going to increase from next Monday onwards ...

Cheers.

hi 22tang,

can i find out how much you paid for it?
Any free accessories and did you have to take a loan for it?:)

22tang;245867 said:

Cheers.

Congrats on ur new ride! :yummie:

milkmilk;246059 said:
hi 22tang,

can i find out how much you paid for it?
Any free accessories and did you have to take a loan for it?:)

You got PM ...

Cheers.

Hi 22tang,

Am about to commit, would appreciate it if you could share with me your transacted price, throw-ins and loan package.

Thanks in advance

Hi Marko,

You got PM.

Cheers.

marko-polo;248244 said:
Hi 22tang,

Am about to commit, would appreciate it if you could share with me your transacted price, throw-ins and loan package.

Thanks in advance

Can anyone help me, what is Aug'07 523i XL different from 523i and LCI ?

What should be the corrent engine use Nxx ? and horsepower ie. 190 bhp ?

abit confusing now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmwinlove
Back