BMW 5 SERIES

CKiat

Hi Everyone

First of all, wishing all well !!

I am newcomer to this forum and looking forward to benefiting from the vast experiences of all other members

Was driving a 320 for past 7 years and just changed to 520 last month - an event car
However was always thinking I weren't offered a good deal as
AA) Current 5 series is coming to an end of it era and brand new 5 series to unveil anytime now
BB) Given an event car, heard normally it will be given generous discount from the list price

So hope to check anyone who has experienced of buying an event car before and what was the discount given and what is the current price of 520 ? heard BMW selling 211,900 at a promotion 2 weeks ago??

Hi Justintown
thanks for sharing, woh really an good deal !! did he trade in any car ? did he get the 5 years servicing and warranty package ?

you already bought it, why wanna ask these questions? Just enjoy the car

Hi Everyone

First of all, wishing all well !!

I am newcomer to this forum and looking forward to benefiting from the vast experiences of all other members

Was driving a 320 for past 7 years and just changed to 520 last month - an event car
However was always thinking I weren't offered a good deal as
AA) Current 5 series is coming to an end of it era and brand new 5 series to unveil anytime now
BB) Given an event car, heard normally it will be given generous discount from the list price

So hope to check anyone who has experienced of buying an event car before and what was the discount given and what is the current price of 520 ? heard BMW selling 211,900 at a promotion 2 weeks ago??

Welcome! Agreed with MW Since you alr got your ride...you should forget all about the pricing and so on.... You should enjoy your ride till max. If not ready, then why get the ride now ya...

Reactions: MW
Welcome! Agreed with MW Since you alr got your ride...you should forget all about the pricing and so on.... You should enjoy your ride till max. If not ready, then why get the ride now ya...
Yes, you are right to some extend, however I guess this is human nature, that;s why many men like to compare their wives with other women , ahahaha... just want to check and decide whetehr I should go back to same sales guy if I were to change another BMW in future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiumd5ac2024
Back