• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW 3 series and 5 series for Sale - Used for Singapore Air Show

Re: BMW 3 series and 5 series for Sale - Used for Singapore Air Show

i think it's a pretty good deal too. but must be fast as the better units maybe taken already.

Got this sms from my sales agent

APEC 520i $145,800
525i $165,800

No M body kit. Wood interior trim is replaced by high gloss trim.

More than 200+ units for sale which will be delivered by 12 Feb

that price for a used unit and no m body kit ?

jooggie;509300 said:
Got this sms from my sales agent

APEC 520i $145,800
525i $165,800

No M body kit. Wood interior trim is replaced by high gloss trim.

More than 200+ units for sale which will be delivered by 12 Feb

so is it considered expensive for a used uni and no m body kit?

btw, what is m body kit?

bmw_e60_m-tech_bodykit.jpg

andy_sg;509313 said:
so is it considered expensive for a used uni and no m body kit?

btw, what is m body kit?

is there any pic without the m body kit so i can know the diff? thanks.

:wtf:

called the sales for the aero show cars, it's the same price as retail!

318 is 126K - 15K overtrade.

Preposterous~! used, cannot chose, and then not cheaper. What kind of offer is this?

:liar:

:shakebon::whythis::whythis::whythis::whythis::liar::liar::liar::liar::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

i dunno man, i was so hopeful i could finally get a good priced bmw, but alas, stupid promotion!
this is more of a let down than fruit strip gum!
i dunno who would buy a used bmw without choice of color, and pay for the same price as a new one.
If you one cannot wait, there are plenty of used cars on the market, at better prices...
i despair...

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

larcshimada;509337 said:
:shakebon::whythis::whythis::whythis::whythis::liar::liar::liar::liar::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

i dunno man, i was so hopeful i could finally get a good priced bmw, but alas, stupid promotion!
i dunno who would buy a used bmw without choice of color, and pay for the same price as a new one.
If you one cannot wait, there are plenty of used cars on the market, at better prices...
i despair...

i remember reading int he papers that there was a discount. wheres the incentive if they r selling it at the same price?

becareful, I nearly kena conned 3 years ago on the same cars. I booked a 3 series AA car only to find out that they are cheaper bcos many items are missing from the standard 3 series. So the discount isnt the real deal here.

I cancelled my order n got the std 3 series, but it was also a mistake and I kena conned also.

verdict: buy PI car.

any idea when the new 5 series will reach PML for sale?

Racebred;509148 said:
the other thing is that, when you do finally sell your car, it's not easy for the buyer to track that this is a tradeshow car. so it's pretty good value.
this statement is incorrect. When the time comes for u to sell this car, the market/dealers WILL know that it is a tradeshow car and they WILL whack your price down. I dunno abt this current promo, but from a prev similar promo, there ARE small physical differences which u can spot a tradeshow car. And the dead giveaway is the OMW. Tip for anyone looking at the promo: Ask wot is the OMV vs OMV of normal car. Just remember: Buy low, sell low too :)

C3P0;509185 said:
Wait minute, when are the cars registered?

If it's registered a year ago, then 20k off is the same as depreciation of first year 320, yes, no?

Of course the advantage is that you have 3 years warranty.
From the prev promo, they will only register the car when u buy it. You will be the first owner on paper.

andy_sg;509438 said:
any idea when the new 5 series will reach PML for sale?
likely to be 1st quarter this yr

ahbengdriver;509429 said:
becareful, i nearly kena conned 3 years ago on the same cars. I booked a 3 series aa car only to find out that they are cheaper bcos many items are missing from the standard 3 series. So the discount isnt the real deal here.

I cancelled my order n got the std 3 series, but it was also a mistake and i kena conned also.

Verdict: Buy pi car.

lol...............................

+1

wah, ABD kena conned not once but twice ar.
did pml call you for cheap deal now ? lol ......

OT:
"big brother" said you went in with your EYES WIDE OPENED, nothing to argue

Ahbengdriver;509429 said:
becareful, I nearly kena conned 3 years ago on the same cars. I booked a 3 series AA car only to find out that they are cheaper bcos many items are missing from the standard 3 series. So the discount isnt the real deal here.

I cancelled my order n got the std 3 series, but it was also a mistake and I kena conned also.

verdict: buy PI car.

Slater;509509 said:
likely to be 1st quarter this yr

will the new bmw 5 series arrival push down the prices of the 3 series?

what do u think?

i don't really fancy the current 5 series because of its trunk/boot which looks quite fat and not well design as the 3 series.

andy_sg;509697 said:
will the new bmw 5 series arrival push down the prices of the 3 series?

what do u think?

i don't really fancy the current 5 series because of its trunk/boot which looks quite fat and not well design as the 3 series.
nah. no chance. diff model diff mkt segmant. why would u think that?

Ya, it's like milk already standing in Geylang, then hitmee arrive and stand beside him. But it won't drive down milk's price because two different markets.

larcshimada;509337 said:

i despair...

Hahaha....No worries. I totally understand your feeling.

So the so-called promotion isn't really a promotion but a big-assed con job... :)

Back