Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

BM recall:

proscar

Anyone kena dragged to dunearn road PML today following urgent recall for brake fluid inspection. They rang me in the morning and insist that I bring the car in today. They were also willing to send someone up to pick up the car. Apparently, certain batch of brake fluid is contaminated with oil, which may result in abnormal operating charateristic of the brakes.

Apparently cars that were recently serviced by them (mine was), and had brake fluid replaced were involved. Don't know if the fluid was contaminated or PML poured in the wrong fluid (unlikely I think). 2 ang mohs, and the rest of mechanics went to work straight away, they pipetted the fluid, looked at it, than collected some more in marked bottle. 5 mins later told me my car is ok.

What's the story, anyone knows?

BM recall:

funny, performance called me to go back to check on my brake fluid saying that those cars serviced in June might be contaminated.

Quite serious as they even sent me a letter saying to stop driving the car immediately....

anyone here knows the real reason what happened?

:helpp!:

Re: PML urgent recall

same experience... i think there was a major screw up that prob resulted in some accident so they are not taking any chances!

Re: PML urgent recall

Merged the threads together!

No one called me leh... maybe its cuz i'm no longer under warranty?

Back