Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

BlackBerry Bold or Storm

Hendrick

I'm planning to get myself a new phone. But the question is, Buttons or Touchscreen...

From what I know, Storm isn't available in Singapore yet so have to Import, which means no warranty.. sigh..

Comments please! thanks!

Re: BlackBerry Bold or Storm

im using the bold. easy to use. good tactile feel. software is fast.

Sweet. Thanks for the info, how about the camera, internet and gps?

BB camera can't make it... Internet should be smooth.
The PIM on BB is second to none.

i have had the bold for about 3 months. looks good but the keypad gets a bit of getting used to - i actually preferred my 8707G(?) for ease of use

screen is fairly high quality and the operating system was quite fast at the beginning but in recent weeks it has slowed down substantially and hangs quite a bit. in fact i am thinking about taking it back for a check-up...

IMO blackberry is only recommended if you need to be on email all the time (i.e. work) - but if you just want a toy go the i-phone because it has many more apps available (so watch out for your phone bill!)

for a 2mp camera it is very good. screen is clear as well.

Jer,

Is Bold 3G as well? I'm using the brick like BB model (don't know the number and couldn't be bothered to find out as well).

Iphone's Texas Hold'em is pretty good.
BMW-SG Poker league anyone?

poke poke poke....

jaskin;406025 said:
Iphone's Texas Hold'em is pretty good.
BMW-SG Poker league anyone?

My Texas Hold'em app keeps hanging on me..anyone experiencing this?

Thanks for the info guys! BB Bold that is then. But where shld I purchase from? Singtel? Or from normal handphone shops like mobilesquare?

im using Bold now...no problms...like the 'feel' of it!!!

Cheers !! hamz

the bold was experiencing quite a number of issues and the number depends on who your provider is.

curve is still a safer but slower choice for now if you are looking for business critical requirements

Has used Bold for the past few months, best BB since the very 1st version i used.

I like most is the speed in download (3G) and user interface.

As for Storm, if you are not a touch screen guy, forget about it.

I've a iPhone, only used it a few times and ended up as my music and storage device, not as a phone, only as back up phone if my battery goes flat with my other mobile phone.

I had the same dilema last week. My current BB is due for upgrading and I was given the option of Bold or Storm. That was tough. I think its best to make your own decision and dont regret whatever decision. It was such a headache...haha

Back