Bikini Car Wash Outing

sszone

Trusted Sponsor
hi guys,

me not advertising ah....just that the forum seems so gloomy lately and happen that there's a bikini car wash this coming sunday so might as well jio jio u guys go down and also pop by Rodney's place (ya, i haven't even been to his place before...suaku me). very gloomy....even horsins also seem like no energy....:lol2:
anybody wanna go meetup and lim kopi and eyes makan ice-cream? :nehnehhh:

here's a flyer i kapok from Bro Andy (already edited out the name of the co and contact number to prevent any misunderstanding)

BikiniCarWash.jpg

Re: Bikini Car Wash Outing

sszone;412380 said:
anybody wanna go meetup and lim kopi and eyes makan ice-cream? :nehnehhh:
sszone, I tell your wife :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:
Oops, I still owe you money and photo....

no lah, forum seems so quiet lately so must do things to cheer ppl up lo.
all feeling gloomy due to the economy, no mood post or anything.
just post this for the fun of it.....long time no see ppl offer bikini car wash liaozz...keke

sszone;412390 said:
just post this for the fun of it.....long time no see ppl offer bikini car wash liaozz...keke

Agree, very quiet nowadays. Even talk-cock king iscoupe is so quiet.

I heard the underwires in some bras/bikinis can scratch your car severely....... better remove before car wash......

No rice to eat where got energy to talk cock ? Don't mind drop by R2D to see what good stuff he has. No buy drink kopi also good . Just went to hardware shop to buy some parts --- the old uncle say these days no fish ( contractor / developer -- projects all stop !! ) ,only got ikan bilis ( like me ,buy few dollar stuff ). One day can only make 30 ringgit !!! Sky also very gloomy here .
IScope and bros , cheer up . Ai beer mai .

- deleted -

like wise hokkien saying...."Boh Her Hei Mah Hoh"....
just loon thru this difficult time everybody....hang in there.
meanwhile, join in little activities like this so that won't feel so down lor..keke
yup, the miracle of frenship and tcss

C3P0;412414 said:
Sorry, I apologised. I didn't know if anything has happen to iscoupe, if there is, I hope he is alright and I am sorry. It was meant to be a joke. He just said my rod is rusty or what yesterday so I thought he's alright...

no worries, jackie busy lah....new year new higher sales quota....thats what he told me so he must be busy chionging for new biz....thats our enterprising Jackie for ya...dun pray pray....dun be fooled by his comics or jokes, he's one hell of a insurance manager thats why i get all my policies from him now...hehe

C3P0 -- no rice to eat is just a general statement -- everyone is hungry lah ! Not referirng to ISCope !!! The old uncle can only eat ikan bilis ( kang hi kia ) instead of fish -- where got energy ???

sszone;412420 said:
no worries, jackie busy lah....new year new higher sales quota....thats what he told me so he must be busy chionging for new biz....thats our enterprising Jackie for ya...dun pray pray....dun be fooled by his comics or jokes, he's one hell of a insurance manager thats why i get all my policies from him now...hehe
That's great, I'm relieved to hear that. I'm happy for him too (though I'm still jealous he's better looking than me...). I thought he no rice eat, I was about to go and tabao chai beng for him :lol2:
I also just bought 3 insurance policies for my family......my agent quite happy :lol2:

lennon Tan;412421 said:
C3P0 -- no rice to eat is just a general statement -- everyone is hungry lah ! Not referirng to ISCope !!! The old uncle can only eat ikan bilis ( kang hi kia ) instead of fish -- where got energy ???

I thought something happen, you scared me lah..... luckily I haven't go and tabao vegetable rice for him, also almost go NTUC buy 5kg rice for him :lol2:

Ok, sorry for OT, back to bikini babes. One of my favourite scene is Wild Thing's car wash by the 2 girls.

sszone;412390 said:

:)
Where is the best place for washing?

there's no best place bro...just fav places...keke
if your car already got coating sealant....then most likely have to go back to your polisher. if not, normal washes my fav is still Golden Mile complex SPC or caltex ah..forgot liao and the geylang main road shell

so sad......gonna be away on tat day..............can keep a good one for me when I'm back???? one to one service will be great......yi ha ha ha......................

Last time they had the car wash I think I saw... QC not too good...

hahaha the girls anyhow wash one. not goood at all. cannot make it. petrol kiosk better. hahaha

After washing car, got wash driver or not?

Can select the washers myself?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back