bi xenon lights

Shawnleong

Hi guys, just ordered a 318 LCI. Wanted to upgrade to bi-xenon light directly from PML but they say cannot. So any idea where can i upgrade my halogen to bi-xenons?

thanks a million!

Re: bi xenon lights

Shawnleong;652874 said:
Hi guys, just ordered a 318 LCI. Wanted to upgrade to bi-xenon light directly from PML but they say cannot. So any idea where can i upgrade my halogen to bi-xenons?

thanks a million!

Hi Shawn,

call Mike of Sin Wee Chuan and see if he can assist you on this..................9107 4888

cheers

Thanks ac323~ will call him tml n check up. tried calling him a few days ago but no one picked up. will try again soon...

anyone with 318 LCI actually done the conversion? warranty issues?

Shawnleong;652883 said:
Thanks ac323~ will call him tml n check up. tried calling him a few days ago but no one picked up. will try again soon...

anyone with 318 LCI actually done the conversion? warranty issues?

Hi Shawn,

any parts you change or modified the warranty will be void for that parts.............
for this case you are actually replacing the whole head lamp so even though if the Bi-Xenon is faulty then definitely not PML's issue i supposed......

cheers

i'm just afraid that they void the whole car's warranty.. cooking up stories that the wiring cause tripping ... bla bla bla.. :)

Shawnleong;652889 said:
i'm just afraid that they void the whole car's warranty.. cooking up stories that the wiring cause tripping ... bla bla bla.. :)

Hi Shawn,

yes, you have a point there............
probably PML has already stop their E90 variants thus saying no to your request........
but so far i 've heard of other owner done so and so far no issue.....i've done that to my previous previous BMW too..................also no problem.............so if you really worried then just got to leave with it or upgrade to a 320i...................

cheers

Shawnleong;653348 said:
shucks....

no worries..............unless you are always a night person.......
upgrade to HID or some White bulbs.....
White angel eyes.................White fog light......

MTL
cheers

i think the markers can be upgraded.. done some research... but the hid will void warranty.. sad.

Shawnleong;653352 said:
i think the markers can be upgraded.. done some research... but the hid will void warranty.. sad.

ok, the decision is yours.................your call...

* update us on the lights ya
cheers

Shawnleong;653358 said:
sure! thanks a lot for all your help! will update with pics on the white marker lights. :)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheers

Ac323 n Shawnleong, since this whole thread only the two of you talking, why dun u just meet up and talk abt bi xenons on cars and girls all day long than to post here?

MW;653498 said:
Ac323 n Shawnleong, since this whole thread only the two of you talking, why dun u just meet up and talk abt bi xenons on cars and girls all day long than to post here?

All right, point taken.....

Sunday, 4.30pm Kallang Leisure car park F...........

Lolz
cheers

ac323;653511 said:
All right, point taken.....

Sunday, 4.30pm Kallang Leisure car park F...........

Lolz
cheers

any bi xenons coming?

MW;653512 said:
any bi xenons coming?

Logically should have a few.................................but stock 4300 not 8K type......

cheers

Hmm..If you like the looks of white lights just go ahead with it..

I went PML with all my mods including (LED white reverse, Led signals, front white angel lights, front Xenon bulbs conversion and Fog lamp to Xenon)...big wheels, lowered etc..they still replace my faulty item and reset my gearbox for smoother gear changes...

I guess as long as you do something that can be revert back to stock you should be safe...

Have fun on the mods!!!

Shawn , keep your options open, check with Eng Soon or your workshop as well. Unless you wanna hands of buying from SWC, ES or any other source, either way you still need to hand to your workshop to install.

Might as well go to your workshop & have them coordinate everything for you. That said, It will be a nice mod to have.

Shawnleong;654601 said:
eh sorry what do u mean by front xenon bulb conversion?

Depending on models, if your ride comes with stock xenon option. i.e like mine case on an e92..You can just do a bulb replacement from 4250k to 6000k pure white which I replaced.

If car on stock halogen bulbs...you may have to look into xenon conversion kit which includes ballasts and bulbs with proper decoding to keep you off from bulb check errors.

Back