Beach Culture @ Watercross

Dear BMW members,

It's December coming to the end of the year ! We are having the Piper-Heidseick Brut NV Bottle Promotion :) Check out the Promotion in our website !

We are located at Pasir Ris Beach Park , Carpark E . It is a glass building by the beach front .

Attached is the promotion we are having for this month . { Do assist in forwarding to your friends' mail - We valued your great help in advertising } This will be a very nice place to chill out with friends & families in the evening till late nite. We are also opening for Saturday for Lunch & Sunday Breakfast with nice continental Breakfast served .

Opening Hours
Mon - Thurs - 4.00 p.m till 1.00 a.m
Fri - 4.00 p.m till 3.00 a.m
Sat - 12.30 p.m till 3.00 a.m
Sun - 9.30 a.m till 3.00 a.m

Thanks to all the good old customers for supporting Swiss Culture Restuarant all these years and today we wish that you can continue to support our new outlet Beach Culture @ WATERCROSS the same way too .

For more information , please log on to beachculture's photos and albums on webshots { Updated Wedding Pix } BeachCulture @ WaterCross . { Website }

As for guests who are driving , please park at Carpark F { approx 80 parking lots ) as it is Free Parking all day long . As for Carpark E ( 30 steps away from Carpark F - approx 35 lots ) , it is a paid carpark and will be free after 10.30 p.m .

Cheers

Re: Beach Culture @ Watercross

Boring no discount for BMW CLUB onli for subaru and celica club....... haiz.....

ezmobile;274307 said:
Boring no discount for BMW CLUB onli for subaru and celica club....... haiz.....

Ha ha .. Present the BMW car key and enjoy 15% discount . Cheers .
Will upload onto the website :)

Cheers
Swisslegacy

sszone;277961 said:
pls refer to ryan for ads posting here.
thank u for supporting bmwsg forum....hehe

Thanks for the kind advice but how do I get Ryan ?

Cheers
Beach Culture @ Watercross

sszone;277961 said:
pls refer to ryan for ads posting here.
thank u for supporting bmwsg forum....hehe

Found Ryan and PM him already as advice . Thanks for the kind advice

Cheers
Swisslegacy

no prob...like what ezmobile said....if u have some discount or specials for bmw, i guess the response would be good. first, i think we need a map....i have no idea where is it...haha.... and ya, my bmw car key dun have bmw logo leh

sszone;277985 said:
no prob...like what ezmobile said....if u have some discount or specials for bmw, i guess the response would be good. first, i think we need a map....i have no idea where is it...haha.... and ya, my bmw car key dun have bmw logo leh

Hi ,

We are located along the former fisherman village . From TPE exit Elias Road and drive all the way in to Carpark E { near the playground }. But please park at carpark F as it is free whole day . Carpark E is free after 10.00 p.m .

We have extended discounts to BMW club members or maybe you guys have some form of identification like cashcard with the club logo ?

Cheers
Swisslegacy

I'll be there at 8.30pm tonight... Got a table as close to the TV as possible!

GO LIVERPOOL!

Who may I ask is the Thread Starter? So at least I can meet him/her in person?

Cheerio!
Sam

Azrielsc;278142 said:
I'll be there at 8.30pm tonight... Got a table as close to the TV as possible!

GO LIVERPOOL!

Who may I ask is the Thread Starter? So at least I can meet him/her in person?

Cheerio!
Sam

Hi Sam ,

Happy that you will be going down :) . My name is Raymond here . Not there today as I usually not around on Sun & Mon . Rest of the day usually I will be there . Do look for me when you are there again .

Cheers
Swisslegacy

swisslegacy;278001 said:
Hi ,

We are located along the former fisherman village . From TPE exit Elias Road and drive all the way in to Carpark E { near the playground }. But please park at carpark F as it is free whole day . Carpark E is free after 10.00 p.m .

We have extended discounts to BMW club members or maybe you guys have some form of identification like cashcard with the club logo ?

Cheers
Swisslegacy

raymond maybe u can start something for our bmw club? :cloud9:

Hey hey... just got back from Beach Culture.

Nice place there, cooling and real cozy place to relax. Would have been perfect if LIVERPOOL had won but, oh well... can't have everything!

Thanks Raymond for extending your invitation as well as the discount to me.

Would like to make it a regular haunt if only I don't live in Jurong! HAHA!

Cheers!
Sam

Azrielsc;278283 said:
Hey hey... just got back from Beach Culture.

Nice place there, cooling and real cozy place to relax. Would have been perfect if LIVERPOOL had won but, oh well... can't have everything!

Thanks Raymond for extending your invitation as well as the discount to me.

Would like to make it a regular haunt if only I don't live in Jurong! HAHA!

Cheers!
Sam

Hi Sam ,

Glad that you have given us a chance to visit our humble establishment . Hope you have a good time down there .

Do look for me if you were to come down again .

Cheers
Raymond

ok will drop by there soon as i'm always at the other one...
will look for raymond

Was just there. Nice atmosphere and really nice sea breeze...

Nice meeting you Raymond and thank for your the discount card....

Maybe we should have a BMW outing there....

TheNew7;283745 said:
Was just there. Nice atmosphere and really nice sea breeze...

Nice meeting you Raymond and thank for your the discount card....

Maybe we should have a BMW outing there....

Hi Bro ,

Was my pleasure meeting you and your family too . Sorry if the service was slow last nite as the whole place was seriously jammed pack because of the New Year's Eve . Had a good crowd last nite and the crowd was very good when we had the countdown last nite .

See you soon again !

Cheers
Swisslegacy

Back