[B]All E60 5 Series LCI Model[/B]

Re: All E60 5 Series LCI Model

mengteck71;285493 said:
what is LCI?

Bro,

LCI refers to the FL model, although I'm sure we will welcome pre-FL and any other rides who wanna join. :)

Cheers.

pls pardon my ignorance on such technical terms... so is Jan 06 E60 already FLed?

mengteck71;285584 said:
pls pardon my ignorance on such technical terms... so is Jan 06 E60 already FLed?

NO, LCI was introduced in March 2007 with the Singapore models arriving late April.

Actually, I don't understand this 'obssession' with LCI and non-LCI cause the differences ain't that much, lets see, newer engines (for the 523, 530 and 550), gear lever, door grabs, i-Drive, front and rear light clusters and lower front lip.

For those new to the E60s, you should look for the older E60s to see what can be done (if you like to mod your rides or if you want find out more about modding). Sure, some of the parts are different but the general look of the kits will be the same.

Anyway, good luck to your meet up.

Cool, Sub Sub group gathering, now E60 also has 2 clan, PFL and LCI. Me onz for the gathering.

need your expert opinion.. for petrol, is 95 good enough or recommended to go for 98 and above? have to consider petrol price now..

mengteck71;285739 said:
need your expert opinion.. for petrol, is 95 good enough or recommended to go for 98 and above? have to consider petrol price now..

Bro,

The manual says that our car will run fine on 95, so I personally pump that grade only. :)

Depends on whether you like to cheong or not. If you do, can go for 98 although it's quite a bit more ex.

non LCI like me kenna discriminated... haizzz :angry:

Terry;285786 said:

Bro,

I am fine with meeting up with non-LCI E60s. I'm sure we have a lot to learn from you guys.

Cheers!

Terry;285786 said:

Im TREMENDOUSLY SORRY :( :( :( Doesnt mean to discriminate e non LCI & agreed tat we had plenty to learn fr all e non LCI bros...

Lookin 4ward to meet all of u...

Originally Posted by Liverpudlian View Post
1) Brightlight - Punggol
2) sjlim - West Coast
3) Propel28 - Kranji
4)Heerajs- East Coast
5)mengteck71 - Punggol
6)Markus
7) Liverpudlian - CCK
8)Black_Cat - Paya Lebar
9)Mustaffalj- Tampines( replace with H&R Sway Bar)

:) jamestan - Holland Rd

was wondering whether adding a sprint booster will void warranty?? my E60 pick up a bit slow...

1 ) Brightlight - Punggol
2 ) sjlim - West Coast
3 ) Propel28 - Kranji
4 )Heerajs- East Coast
5 )mengteck71 - Punggol
6 )Markus
7 ) Liverpudlian - CCK
8 )Black_Cat - Paya Lebar
9 )Mustaffalj- Tampines( replace with H&R Sway Bar)
10 )jamestan - Holland Rd
11)Terry - alexandra

I fixed the SB in my previous E39 and after getting the E60, cannot tahan the pickup and installed the SB within 6 months.

Now, happy.....

jamestan;287642 said:
Originally Posted by Liverpudlian View Post
1) Brightlight - Punggol
2) sjlim - West Coast
3) Propel28 - Kranji
4)Heerajs- East Coast
5)mengteck71 - Punggol
6)Markus
7) Liverpudlian - CCK
8)Black_Cat - Paya Lebar
9)Mustaffalj- Tampines( replace with H&R Sway Bar)

:) jamestan - Holland Rd

was wondering whether adding a sprint booster will void warranty?? my E60 pick up a bit slow...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back