Awesome new look of 2012 3 series.

Re: Awesome new look of 2012 3 series.

looks quite nice overall.
but headlamps looks like the previous Merc CLS...
and rims look small in that prototype.

From the first picture, the hump on the body around the rear wheel has a ripple effect which looks unitdy and disconcerting. Unlikely to be BMW design as they tend to have a clean look? However, it may still turn out well after refinement.

One aspect that looks better than E90 is the wider profile or what looks like a wider body shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks goooooood, i shall wait for it to arrive.........hehe ( the bonnet looks very E39 )

cheers

awesome .... MTL
for the rear you got merc + jaguar ... worth it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

The backside really look like jaguar.

i think it's nice. cant wait for it to be launched. next jun?

:thinking: is this even official? or it's just some artist impression? the butt looks like the previous merc c180 model, and not much changes to the front. :errmm: don't flame me but i think it's quite ugly. :errrrrrr:

i do think it looks like the IS250 from the back. love the side lines though... i think its going to be launched at in 2012... should reach us 2013?

No way BMW will make their 3 so nice.
They are playing defense now. No need to rock the boat.

Let audi be the aggressor.

Actually on second look, it does look better than the E90............ but the flow on the rear wheel arch looks weird......

cant be real

I do not think that the new 3 will look like this. Taking the design cues from the new 5 & 7, there should be a bonnet line on top of the kidney grilles. Also, the tail lights should be closer to the looks of the 5, not something as sleek as this.

Go to e90post. Lots of rendering there.

Back