August Meetup 2004 (Newbies please read!)

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Errr, Ryan, wat do you mean by registered folder ah? Do I qualify as one? :thinking:

Re: August Meetup 2004 (Newbies please read!)

ryan said:
Hi all,

Were there anyone today who attended their first meetup today(29th August 2004)?

Kindly please post here if you were there and you already signed up before to have access to the registered members folder.

Sorry wasn't there today to note down.

Cheers!

Ryan, just heard from Alvin666 that I gotta give you all the relevant details but I haven't had the chance to do so...Can I do it on the next meet up?

hey ryan, too bad wasn't able to meet u there. well its was an eye-opener for me to see the fellow forumer theres. now only we got bmws, there were porches and saab and evos... man.. that was real cool. :)

Re: August Meetup 2004 (Newbies please read!)

Just sent some stuff in your email and PM folder.

Do check it out! :)

Yes, see you at the next meetup!

For more details, do click on the link in my signature "Monthly meetup?"

SL2 said:
ryan said:
Hi all,

Were there anyone today who attended their first meetup today(29th August 2004)?

Kindly please post here if you were there and you already signed up before to have access to the registered members folder.

Sorry wasn't there today to note down.

Cheers!

Ryan, just heard from Alvin666 that I gotta give you all the relevant details but I haven't had the chance to do so...Can I do it on the next meet up?

Hi Colern,

Pity i missed out on this meetup, really didn't mean to. DOH! :slaphead:

Yep..quite a lot of other marques join us as well...because alot of these people are ex-bimmer owners!! hahaha..well..even then, i'm not even driving a bimmer currently. But i still enjoy the company and interactions with the regulars and many friends i've made on the forums.

See you at the next meetup colern!

cheers!

colern said:
hey ryan, too bad wasn't able to meet u there. well its was an eye-opener for me to see the fellow forumer theres. now only we got bmws, there were porches and saab and evos... man.. that was real cool. :)

hmmm, i did went for the meetup but did not have any chance to talk to anyone or register.. (so many people dunno who to speak with)

so how?

Sash5,

Next time just gotta get in touch with one of the admins in the forum. You can ask any of the members present to show you to Shawn, Alan or myself.

Heh.

sash5 said:
hmmm, i did went for the meetup but did not have any chance to talk to anyone or register.. (so many people dunno who to speak with)

so how?

Secret stuff :laughlik:

Some sensitive discussions which are not supposed to be in the "public" view.

Tanzy said:
ryan,

What's in the member only forums?

I want to lodge a formal complain:

"ADMIN DISCRIMATIONATION AGAINST TOYATA MRS"

My MRS nice wat.........wat is wrong? even chio bu ask for taxi ride!

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:

My MRS nice wat.........wat is wrong? even chio bu ask for taxi ride!

Cheers

One more time you call me chio bu I will scratch your car.

Oh no!!! Not another complaint. Seems like everyone is complaining or bitching about someone else in the forum these days.......kekeke

:thumbsup:

Hi Ryan,

I send you my details via PM before. I went but you no come...cos you at home Zzzz away. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Ghostrider said:
Hi Ryan,

I send you my details via PM before. I went but you no come...cos you at home Zzzz away. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Roger that. Have added you to the list. :)

Sorry for the delay!
Hope you can see the restricted folders now..

Cheers and welcome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back