August Meetup 2004 (29/08/04)

sash5

if i have not drive a bimmer, can i still join and kpo abit??

Haha ignore rodders :p

Please do join us..you'd be amazed at how many other marques join us too.

See you at the meetup!

Btw, i want a large sprite, can buy at the macdonalds nearby..Don't worry..got drive-thru.

sash5 said:

sash5 said:

If you one day aspire to get one, as you have indicated in your intro, then you lagi must go for meetup! Many people only join after getting their cars, then realise that "aiya, should have asked my sales guy/girl to throw that in", or "aiya, should have looked for a car with this mod already done", and so on. Isn't it better to learn first, then go get your car knowing what to look out for?
:thumbsup:

keke.. sounds great.. so i can juz walk up to a bimmer that day and kick the tyre to get recongize?? haha

Yes definately, or you can kick a certain Evo 8 with a carbon fibre hood.

So you guys meet up on Sundays to kick each others rims. :screwedu:
How fun is that? ;)

haha.. actually i am juz trying my best to divert their attention away from the drinks... 8)

haha.. actually i am juz trying my best to divert their attention away from the drinks...

We won't let you off. If you don't buy us drinks and nuggets, we'll lined up and take turns kicking your rims and other parts of your car....kekeke

hahaa.... relax.. i will bring a sledge hammer if anyone wanna touch my honda.. haha.. anyway, on sunday.. can anyone walk up to a ah beng driving a blue honda civic and say Nuggets and Drinks.. so i know who to whack.. :)

ARGH I SLEPT THROUGH IT. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :angry: :errrrrrr:

Yeah.....Everyone was looking for Barney.......kekeke

:boring:

ryan said:
ARGH I SLEPT THROUGH IT. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :angry: :errrrrrr:

Same here. Was watching Olympics then fell asleep.

no wonder cant seems to find the same rim to kick tats why never go and approach anyone.. haha

ryan said:

Alamak, was hoping to catch you at this meet cos haven't met you at the last one..Well, there's always Sept to look forward to!! :wavey:

Back