August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

MTechnic;1026838 said:
Hi andally, saw you . But I also saw yr bubble tea :)

Next time , can get another bubble tea for me ya

Cheers

Haha I don't know who are you still..next time say Hi to me..

Re: August 2013 Monthly Meet-up: 25th August (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpa

Too messy today , too many groups..

so Will do in future :)

Andally;1026860 said:
Haha I don't know who are you still..next time say Hi to me..

Today only 1 friendly lady talk to me,i forgotton what her name is but anyway nice to meet you.:uhhh::uhhh:. Next time pls do it better lah:lol: messy messy

Balrog;1026869 said:
Today only 1 friendly lady talk to me,i forgotton what her name is but anyway nice to meet you.:uhhh::uhhh:. Next time pls do it better lah:lol: messy messy

=) are you the bro who came with family? Yeap I guess today there are too many meetups in that carpark. I managed to make it there 5 plus. After a few meetups, you will get to know more people I guess. Sometimes it's hard to make it there everytime. Enjoy!

Balrog;1026869 said:

could be Meek or Cosmo?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1026871 said:
could be Meek or Cosmos

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

My guess is Meek. Cosmos? dao lah =P

vegadonovan;1026873 said:
My guess is Meek. Cosmos? dao lah =P

yes Cosmo was there..........................

* sore throat
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

davidtch;1026851 said:
Was trying to look for you but can't find u.

Maybe he went to throw rubbish for Celine....

vegadonovan;1026870 said:
=) are you the bro who came with family? Yeap I guess today there are too many meetups in that carpark. I managed to make it there 5 plus. After a few meetups, you will get to know more people I guess. Sometimes it's hard to make it there everytime. Enjoy!

My family is there to see some beautiful cars but the weather is hot so have to go off early. Maybe next time after the meetup can go for a drink or makan.8)

hi ac323, paiseh I was there but have to leave early as baby was feeling sleepy/cranky. I was with my friend at VAG boot sale earlier. But when I wanted to come by to say hi, baby need to go home liao. I will probably come by myself for the next meetup.. I did drive by and saw a couple of bimmers parked but they were scattered so a bit hard to even drive by say hi.. sigh, was really looking forward to meet you all. till next month..

cajun22;1026889 said:
hi ac323, paiseh I was there but have to leave early as baby was feeling sleepy/cranky. I was with my friend at VAG boot sale earlier. But when I wanted to come by to say hi, baby need to go home liao. I will probably come by myself for the next meetup.. I did drive by and saw a couple of bimmers parked but they were scattered so a bit hard to even drive by say hi.. sigh, was really looking forward to meet you all. till next month..

yes, spotted your ride zipping around.......

vroom vroom ( your BBK blink blink )
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

yup, cos wife and baby had to take cover in the mall cos the weather damn hot..so drove back and forth from the vag area.. will look forward to the next meet..

Balrog;1026869 said:

Harlo balrog! I talked to you today. :)

Meek;1026895 said:
Harlo balrog! I talked to you today. :)

Hello. What is your name again? Hope to see you all next round.

MTechnic;1026848 said:
Actually the drinks was up there first . Only Ac323 and myself . Then all SCC came at one time . All parked there .

So drinks was there , cannot be asking ac323 to carry that heavy carton of drinks and move to another place , right ? Hee Hee

But I suggested to ac323 next time put a big big sign BMW.sG club so all BMW.sg members will know where to go and parked :)

Anyway - good job ac323 .

In future, all members , it will be nice when u happens to drive past, come and say hi ya ..

Many BMW and we dunno who r the members :)
There was no finger pointing, was highlighting things for improvement. From 1st para, it was clearly a confusion caused... as stated in para-1, nothing to improve or better manage.

No Problems. Next time I will help carry if required.

Baby1M;1026903 said:
There was no finger pointing, was highlighting things for improvement. From 1st para, it was clearly a confusion caused... as stated in para-1, nothing to improve or better manage.

Bring your own drink next time, easier..period.

Balrog;1026899 said:
Hello. What is your name again? Hope to see you all next round.

Me...eek!! :)

Baby1M;1026903 said:

cool..........also thanks for always turning up........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1026829 said:
understand your concern and will better managed this portion next month...............

* most SCCS people are forum member too........................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
No biggie, just highlighting for improvement especially for newbies or anyone 1st time turning up for the month's end meet up. They will not know where to go because they will be seeking group of BMWs... with all sports cars, coupes, exotic cars... definitely newbies or 1st timer will not associate that with a BMW meet up. I will help carry the carton if necessary as the energy dispensed is worth less than a can of soda.

Above just my cents worth for future consideration.

Baby1M;1026907 said:
No biggie, just highlighting for improvement especially for newbies or anyone 1st time turning up for the month's end meet up. They will not know where to go because they will be seeking group of BMWs... with all sports cars, coupes, exotic cars... definitely newbies or 1st timer will not associate that with a BMW meet up. I will help carry the carton if necessary as the energy dispensed is worth less than a can of soda.

Above just my cents worth for future consideration.

no worries...

* next round park nearer also....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1