Audi A5 Sportback

pengful

This car is beginning to grow on me... good looker; sporty yet practical (4-door).

Question. Is the 2.0 TFSI model quattro (AWD)? Can't seem to find any information from the website. Anyone knows the price?

Re: Audi A5 Sportback

A couple of friends from Audi club just saw this car at Turf Club last night. It is 2.0T with Lizard feet.... Price was supposed to be 17X,000.... ard 210bhp

Carcinogenic;512779 said:
A couple of friends from Audi club just saw this car at Turf Club last night. It is 2.0T with Lizard feet.... Price was supposed to be 17X,000.... ard 210bhp

What lizard feet?:thinking:

saw it in Tokyo... thot it looked not too bad

Yes! AWD, 4WD, Quattro..

we bringing in the Audi A5 sportback as well.. PM me to find out more :)

pengful;512766 said:
This car is beginning to grow on me... good looker; sporty yet practical (4-door).

Question. Is the 2.0 TFSI model quattro (AWD)? Can't seem to find any information from the website. Anyone knows the price?

pengful;512766 said:

I tried the 3.2 V6 quattro - must say that a 1 yr old 2nd hand 335i coupe appeals to me more for slightly less money. The pace of the 3.2 felt a bit underwhelming - not sure whether it was cos of 4 wheel drive and weight. The 2.0T might feel nippier with more torque.

of alll the creatures.... Anyways, the A5 sportback does look good, slightly better than the 5er GT :)

the powert hat these audi 2L churns out is just amazing and hard to resist!

Damn, just visited the audi website, if I were to switch to a 4 door this year, this will be the one.

buy! buy! haha..

consider the new 5 series also.. damn nice..

camelot88;516629 said:
Damn, just visited the audi website, if I were to switch to a 4 door this year, this will be the one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back