Approved modifications

FightingKoi

Hi all,

I would like to know what are all the modifications out there, which will not void the warranty with PML?
Thanks.

Re: Approved modifications

things that you buy from PML and install at PML confirm chop won't voide warranty. but you might be chopped la.

license plate holder, air freshener...

Change to nicer exhaust tip...
pump tyres with Nitrogen gas.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Whatever you buy & install at Munich Auto, PML also won't void your car warranty !

steering wheel cover, ERP IU cover and tissue box

Attend a few meetups and you will learn how to lose the grip on THAT FEAR of VOIDED WARRANTY !!!

dont go infratint. sure void. pls also use car shampoo from pml. this is especially important.

Make sure to pump the right grade of petrol and precise tyre pressure, as stated in your manual. Otherwise you'll be deemed to be not following the manufacturer's recommendation and your warranty will be voided.

Oilman;939774 said:
Make sure to pump the right grade of petrol Otherwise you'll be deemed to be not following the manufacturer's recommendation and your warranty will be voided.

Yes this is very true judging from the numerous "What is your FC?" threads in this forum. Anything below the standard PML's written specs when you bought the car means warranty void. Take note

First MOD = MOD YOUR BALLS.

If you are worried about this and that, you will be so worried on the authorised dealer's threat........

Skali drive too fast, engine piangz, warranty void also.......

Jonleeck is very disappointed that nobody mention bootlid spoiler and roof spoiler.

C3P0 said:
Jonleeck is very disappointed that nobody mention bootlid spoiler and roof spoiler.

Jon is different. F10 mod king status.

Seating more than stated in the manual also void warranty lor ?

ot a bit

Ken, how much boost did you get from your signature pix ?
A good and legal mod.........any more boost will explode liao...

I did not install my cf strut n Munich ... When I send in car for bushing, they just blame the strut n bbk. Rubbish ....

SUPAN;939797 said:
I did not install my cf strut n Munich ... When I send in car for bushing, they just blame the strut n bbk. Rubbish ....

who rubbish??? MA? or PML?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaner
Back