Anyone see a Blue Honda Civic at today Meetup?

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
sash5 said:
haha.. that is me.. wow, the meetup turn up is so good..
felt so pai seh to walk over with so many fierce bimmer around..

anyway, nice meet up u guys had today! manage to see some mini's around too.. keke
Cool car man.

Now i know who you are next month!

:thumbsup:

too bad.. u are not around today.. i think i blow pass the group juz now.. haha.. actually shd have grab some of the members number to call.. cannot recongize anyone.. ahha

so how? member access??

sash5 said:
too bad.. u are not around today.. i think i blow pass the group juz now.. haha.. actually shd have grab some of the members number to call.. cannot recongize anyone.. ahha

so how? member access??
Haha, you should next time just come down to the meetup to say hi lah!

Nevermind...next month people will know who you are next time.

Hmm, actually just now around 9pm...saw these 3 EK3 hatches going by the junction of fort road and mountbatten road. Two of them were going quite fast and loud.

You one of them?

EG chassis is lighter than the EK....evil mod is the H22A conversion...then you can go play with Rexes and Evos liao.

The EG is a damn fun car. A friend of mine did PNP plus enlarged throttle body...it was damn nice to drive...power comes on the tap easily.

I used to own a EK3 VTi too...miss that high revving baby so so much.... :(

ryan said:
sash5 said:

so how? member access??
Haha, you should next time just come down to the meetup to say hi lah!

Nevermind...next month people will know who you are next time.

Hmm, actually just now around 9pm...saw these 3 EK3 hatches going by the junction of fort road and mountbatten road. Two of them were going quite fast and loud.

You one of them?

they happen to be 2 white one and 1 red?if yes,think its my group droping by...i drop by the meetup to see see look look for awhile b4 we go off..

yeah, i have fun with my EG.. lotsa of fun infact.. spend more than 15K on it.. and now its time to move on to something more prestige and family orientated. haha

looks like i jus missed this month's meet up. hey sash5, i also drive a blue honda (accord CD4) but i also have a E46. maybe next meet up we can go down togethter then won't feel so left out.

Back