Any idea what is cost of replacing key (E92/E93 models with keyless start)

platinum88

hi bros, any idea what is the cost of replacing the original key from BMW? Model is E93 .... The most stupid thing happened to me this evening .... retracted roof, then went booth to take something, close and left key on booth while i fiddle with something else .... then DROVE off ...!!! Reached destination, realised mistake ...too late!!! SHIT! Key gone ........

Re: Any idea what is cost of replacing key (E92/E93 models with keyless start)

Sorry to hear. Will probably cost more abt $500 at PML... I know for E60 costs abt $460 + ...

OMG - just checked, for keys with comfort access, sgd600++ wow!!! I cannot believe it .... for all u guys out there, be really careful with handling of your keys!

got spare rite?

did you try going back the same route to look for it. its like a distance from where u drive off.

good morning .... got spare keys! but what if lost again, i probably have to get truck to tour away!! I went back same route 3 times, after reaching destination , but cannot find! Amazing ....be careful next time guys, again keys with comfort access is sgd620, without comfort access is less at sgd450 thereabout

thanks for the info.

Usually 1 key can last the whole ownership for me :p
but then ofcos if chiuchen again den mafan.......

come to think of it, its the spare key tat i can't find when selling my ride!

its about $300 USD over here in the states

how did u drive off without the car signalling u the key is missing? my car always display alarm signal that is missing when i step out of car with the key.

Someone with a PI BMW lost his key....and was told to pay up the adoption fee of $10,000 first.
Don't know true or not.
If is true, then I guess PI BMW will not be able to go to PML for servicing or rectifications work anymore!

Bmw 320 - MyCarForum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back