Any good and sincere property agent to recommend?

Re: Any good and sincere property agent to recommend?

I have got one good agent her name is desrina and her number would be 90460464

You can consider my property investment adviser cum partner. I don't call him an agent as agent are everywhere. He has good foresight, advise me on the best properties to invest within my budget.

He once said to me: a true investor can profit a property at any point in time.

I buy and sell many through him and all with good profit taking. I'm really impress with his network of agents and buyers that always sold my properties at the highest possible time.

I think he do location like sentosa, marina, orchard and even sold my relative's HDB.

He is really brilliant, humble and also one of the Top Achiever in ERA. He is the man also our bro driving a 525i.

Can try calling him A.P at 9841 0878.

anyone interested in direct far east org properties?

im doing direct sales for them, interested jus PM me for more info :)

hi to all bros, i am a new member to this forum as i just got my first beemer. i am a property agent myself.

i thick skin a bit to intro myself.
I am from propnex. 3 1/2years experience in the property market. Holding my title as associate team director. 3 times top producer. Now handling a team of 13 agents focusing on district 09-10. I also do other properties and district for different clients needs. Do let me have an opportunity to extend my service to you.

I will try my best to give my most sincere advice. Do not hesitate to drop me a ringer @ 91913533.

Cheers
gexer aka Dominic

Interested in concourse skyline?...pm me

quickshot;596828 said:
Bro u hiring? Lol
I do recruitment. If you are interested we can always meet up and i will run through how my division have in our backend support to individual agents.

Call me when free? Nine two seven one seven six seven seven

Haha, A new Bimmer owner here. Just got my F10.

My wife and I are full-time property agents. I used to be an ex-Standard Chartered Mortgage Consultant. Honestly speaking, we deal a lot more on HDB transactions rather than private properties.

Given the nature of HDB transactions, the procedures and documentation are far more complicated. Thus we take pride in handling the most complicated cases. We have transacted some of the highest HDB prices in Singapore with documentation proofs. :goodup:

Feel free to search my name "Charles Ong" or "Veron Heng" @ propertyguru.com. Do not worry about us dual representing both buyers and sellers. We only REPRESENT one party and thus no conflict of interest.

Please do not bash me for the self-advertisement! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems like quite a few quality recommendations on good agents in this thread.

Hi, if you are looking at new projects, please feel free to look at my website at . Thanks

Garfieldhello;637714 said:
They are too $ oriented!

dun like that say lah. we all works for the $$ in regardless what trade you are in. if not how to have so many beemers in singapore whahahahaha. we all work hard for the moola.

will someone work for the OT without claiming them from company? if so, he is not $$ oriented.

its easy to comment ppl. but we as agents also kana shit from our clients. we also pay for advertisting at the end not be able to close the deal, owner change mind etc.

so you think real estate agents earn easy money? like eg now that the market quiet down due to economy, you think our money is easy to earn?

so bro, dun say ppl like that. even whore has dignity. they works for the moola too. as long as your agent is transparent and honest, can you comment him he is $ oriented? he has family to feed too.

so i believe you work hard for the $$ and change to better paid jobs, so can i comment you as $$ oriented?

i am money driven. but i earn honest money. :)

I think end of the day... It's willing buyers & sellers plus of course i supposed agents who can really communicate with u heart to heart rather than using their brains to tackle u... This is my two cents worth and that's why I educate these to all my guys...

;)

If you find an organic search in Google , you will get a lot, but there some property agents whom you can trust upon, such as Propertyweb.sg , which has the pool of property and real estate agents , deal with new launches property and condos , also HDB FLATS in Singapore . Property agents by Propertyweb.sg will guide you through the all legal aspects involved in property dealings.
property agents singapore.png

Last edited:
Always look for good in-house property agents that are familiar with the brands they represent. To guide you, check out our website linked in our profile and look for this article: “10 Questions Every Homebuyer Should Ask Their Rea Estate Agent” to know what questions you can ask your potential real estate agent before choosing one.

got to be careful with property agents choose your own lawyer for the transaction, My property agent tried to deceive the other agent as they were co-broking the fees. in the end instead of 2 percent fees i paid 1 percent.

There are several factors to consider when purchasing a property, such as location, budget, property type, and investment goals. Here are a few recommendations to consider:
  1. Determine your budget: Before you start looking for properties, it's important to determine your budget. Consider all your expenses, including down payment, closing costs, mortgage payments, and maintenance costs.
  2. Choose a location: Location is an important factor when it comes to purchasing a property. Look for areas that have good growth potential, easy access to transportation, and low crime rates.
  3. Decide on property type: There are different types of properties to choose from, including single-family homes, condos, townhouses, and multi-family homes aalso check out them estate agents in Docklands. Consider your investment goals and choose the property type that aligns with them.
  4. Research the market: Look for areas where property values are likely to appreciate over time. Check out real estate websites and attend open houses to get an idea of what's available in your price range.
  5. Hire a real estate agent: A real estate agent can help you find properties that match your criteria and guide you through the buying process.
Remember to conduct due diligence and carefully analyze the potential risks and rewards of any property investment before making a decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back