Any feedback on LTM workshop

flyboy

Hi all,

Went to a PI and was offered a warranty by this LTM workshop if I were to buy from them, any comments,feedback, complaints or complements about this workshop?

Cheers!

Re: Any feedback on LTM workshop

ok, will drive there and recce recce.

I want a 6 cylinder engine, no choice but to get from PI now.

To buy a car from PI is only half the equation, hopefully a responsible and trustworthy workshop can complete the whole picture.

Cheers!

flyboy;754847 said:
Hi all,

Went to a PI and was offered a warranty by this LTM workshop if I were to buy from them, any comments,feedback, complaints or complements about this workshop?

Cheers!

I'll avoid it like a plague.

They used to be good 8-10 years ago, and I was a regular customer back then.

Jason is the manager.

Some bad experiences:

- bought a new bbk front from them. Bracket was wrong and they suggested "modifying the bracket" by machining it thinner and using additonal washers. U kidding me?

- finally found the right parts. They bled only the front brakes and ignored the back. I had to get some one else to bleed all brake lines

- some years later sold the brakes and a workshop commented some bolts were not original

Also, I hate dirty and messy workshops.

I went there immediately after the recent track day to have my brake pads replaced. They accommodated my last minute request on a sat evening,stayed back towait for me and work on my car, did the job very promptly and cleanly, and despite the above gave me a very good price. One word: Steady!

My latest experience with LTM is like what the earlier message said - AVOID LTM.
My car got a light and engine problem. Went there and got sucked into all kind of reasons and eventually parted with 4000 dollars! Yes. That's right 4000 dollars. I was stupid to believe what their boss Edmund Lim said and his manager said. Paying up is one thing. Having really qualified people to repair and finish the job is another. In total, I spent 1 month to fix one problem and bring back 2 problems from them and then go back again to fix again etc. Finally, I gave up and went to another shop and it was fixed and I never ever have any more light and engine problem. Maybe LTM was good before. But now, it is total crap. Waste of time and money and most of all, I believe the people there are not qualified and simply just either outright dishonest or no idea how to do proper repairs.

Thanks for sharing bro....

realised you just joined the forum..... you must be really very pissed with them.

Welcome dude!!

I got my F10 eventually from PML.

Cheers!

I went there before. I've to give them a thumbs up as I think they are professional and solved my problems.

Hi all,

just sharing my little experience with them...

My PI car was under warranty by a now defunct workshop which caused a lot of problems for many ppl when they went bust. My left headlight had some circuitry problem which was diagnosed by a few workshops as necessary to change the whole headlight. Approached defunct workshop but nobody there. Went to my dealer who switched my warranty to LTM and they promptly changed my headlight within 2 weeks. The manager in charge of my case was Jason also.

Must say it was a really fuss free experience especially when I was "staring" at replacement of headlight at my own cost.

Cheers!
:)

LTM was the workshop that triggered the investigation into modifications n bribery of vicom inspection officers...

Slayermarc;1031189 said:
Hi all,

just sharing my little experience with them...

My PI car was under warranty by a now defunct workshop which caused a lot of problems for many ppl when they went bust. My left headlight had some circuitry problem which was diagnosed by a few workshops as necessary to change the whole headlight. Approached defunct workshop but nobody there. Went to my dealer who switched my warranty to LTM and they promptly changed my headlight within 2 weeks. The manager in charge of my case was Jason also.

Must say it was a really fuss free experience especially when I was "staring" at replacement of headlight at my own cost.

Cheers!
:)

Jason has left due to 'dispute'

I was chatting with the staff there and Jason didn't leave because of dispute but he was asked to leave due to "embezzling funds"

totoseow;1031196 said:
Jason has left due to 'dispute'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back