Another BMW marketing-engineering-legislation quandary - Pedestrian Protection

Re: Another BMW marketing-engineering-legislation quandary - Pedestrian Protection

kenntona said:
Then I am the stand-in man waiting to pounce......

you a poucing tiger lah kentonna.
anyone saw his blog?

Latest Update!!!

26/04/2006
MT Admits to Ban

Reuters - According to a 'spy' on carma, it appears that MT has pleaded guilty to being banned in BMW.sg forums. He is therefore seeking solace and sympathy back at carma central. Anyone who wants to 'console' him is more than welcome.

More to come...

He thinks the mod was 'FORCED' to ban him. LOL!

Re: Another BMW marketing-engineering-legislation quandary - Pedestrian Protection

anyone game for a new troll looking avatar? :lol2:

rex7_vtec said:
Had a quick discussion with Ryan regarding this matter and thus the decision to ban.

Anyway we feel that its perfectly fine for anyone to post their comments, thoughts, advise and whatever ding dongs be it good or bad.

However should the particular person provoke the integrity of our members here and proven guilty, the Admin Team will of course proceed with the necessary course of action to defend ourselves. ([I

Quite a few of you guys are lawyers by training . Where is MT right to be heard ?
"Audi Alteram Partem " ?

Beside , several other members also provoked the integrity of MT as a member . Why are they not banned ? ....................

I think there should be balance....

50/50 weight distribution not balance enough meh??? kekekekeke.

Elmariachi, hi five bro. You track him like a hawk.

Seriously, all of a sudden, my ass is feeling comfortable liao.. kekkekek was really painful back then... Why does one take pride and feel good in distributing misery to the masses? One hell of a Pol Pat ass hole.

Thanks to Admin Team for bringing in the much needed relief. We can now resume worshipping our UDM once again in peace.

jawzsg said:
50/50 weight distribution not balance enough meh??? kekekekeke.

Elmariachi, hi five bro. You track him like a hawk.

Seriously, all of a sudden, my ass is feeling comfortable liao.. kekkekek was really painful back then... Why does one take pride and feel good in distributing misery to the masses? One hell of a Pol Pat ass hole.

Thanks to Admin Team for bringing in the much needed relief. We can now resume worshipping our UDM once again in peace.

just dont find it practical in this world seeing that cars become faster and more powerful. just like how computers and technology transition, heat is inevitable. likewise, compromises have to be allowed and due respect must be given as we are not able to get everything in a product. surely u have not seen a car thats powerful but able to pass NCAP with flying stars. its just the way it is. its meaningless to question/amend the norm just to cater for a specific purpose.

i only track and reply to his messages cause i was hoping to make him realise not all theories can be put to practical use and just like how getting a degree in finance would allow you to be rich in 1 day playing with the stock market. its the way the world is and i take a very practical approach to it supplementing theories with it. Not the other way around. thats the only reason i am and very annoyed. Other than that, its cool.

Elmariachi.. I followed the link you posted and read some of the thread in the carma forum. MT really come accross as a anti-bimmer character. Those comments he made about the 53:47 thingy was quite cute. Accelerate the car to get 50:50 as a results. Perhaps he doesn't know RWD would required a little more shift to the rear for grip and traction.

Anyway, glad it's over and I probably will not return to read anymore of his post in Carma... really against the notion of this forum.

jawzsg said:
Elmariachi.. I followed the link you posted and read some of the thread in the carma forum. MT really come accross as a anti-bimmer character. Those comments he made about the 53:47 thingy was quite cute. Accelerate the car to get 50:50 as a results. Perhaps he doesn't know RWD would required a little more shift to the rear for grip and traction.

Anyway, glad it's over and I probably will not return to read anymore of his post in Carma... really against the notion of this forum.

do ppl even know the concept of AWD is derived from 50:50. and ppl call that hype? ask them to fark spider lah. 50:50 is something. i drive my card hard enough and i know whats in it for me.
simple.

Good decision made by the adminstrators to remove this pain-in-the-ass out of this great website! Kudos!

Was reading some of this guy's threads and really think he is having some issues with BMW. Hope he could just enjoy his Lexus and pay more attention in his sales than doing this....

Let's hope he will not use another user name (since he said he will only use his REAL name) or maybe his carplate number to post here.....

Once again, thanks for the great website!

errrrkkk !!! I just finished reading all the relevant carma threads. Now I am in a trance. My head is nodding up/down...and also sideways in between....nonstop...dont know why.....

I guess its due to the agreement[up/down] and disagreement[sideways movement like my indian colleague whenever he talks].....Am I normal or need to see a doctor :whythis:

ps. Ah Beng tao gong gong now:oops:

Hey guys... I'm a bit new to this forum, but have been a BMW enthusiast for a long time. I enjoyed coming to this forum to learn more about cars and generally BMW.

I know MT's comment have hit some nerves in this forum. However, I don't think banning him is correct either.

I think is OK to have a disagreement, and it's a pretty good way to bring up points.

hii there, if he noes how to respect us by giving comments in a well mannered, its fine. u got to read all his post first.
any que no. yet...?

jpiamth said:
I think is OK to have a disagreement, and it's a pretty good way to bring up points.
Disagreement is expected in a discussion, but if one party has an agenda to brand-bash under the pretext of a discussion, that conversation's good points will certainly be masked and ignored.

Moreover, MT didn't really come across as a genuine bimmer enthusiast. Afterall, this is a forum for bimmer enthusiast, so that alone is already out of syn with the notion of this forum.

We love bimmers but we know how to respect other makes and recognised their credibilities objectively.

Pointless for a badminton player going over to the tennis club and tell those guys there how bad tennis is as a sport. If one does, then he/she should at least expect a few tennis balls shaft up his a**.

jawzsg said:
Moreover, MT didn't really come across as a genuine bimmer enthusiast. Afterall, this is a forum for bimmer enthusiast, so that alone is already out of syn with the notion of this forum.

We love bimmers but we know how to respect other makes and recognised their credibilities objectively.

Pointless for a badminton player going over to the tennis club and tell those guys there how bad tennis is as a sport. If one does, then he/she should at least expect a few tennis balls shaft up his a**.
Don't play tennis. Tennis is bad for you. You'll get tennis elbow.
Shit!! I'm begining to sound like that MT guy.

jawzsg said:

Haha I so agree with you

Go to the top of the webpage and you will find the objectives of the website.
"Bringing the BMW Community Together"

It is so true that people united together in face of an enemy... haha

rodders said:
Lucky for you this is not a Tennis enthusiast website! if not you will be banned!

Sorry OT.....

errr...now that we are missing MT. But where is our "IS250", was he also banned ? :p sorry wasnt follow the forum for a while, been busy gambling on UEFA cup abd EPL

rodders said:

dont carry weights. weights is bad for you. you will become short. yeah right! by the way rodney wats ur height? :)

elmariachi said:
dont carry weights. weights is bad for you. you will become short. yeah right! by the way rodney wats ur height? :)
1.85 cm and 87kg. Wish I can be 100kg.

rodders said:
1.85 cm and 87kg. Wish I can be 100kg.

damn 0.03cm more than me. farking hell..100kg u will b ea god damn beefcake...like big papa pope in wwe. u probably need only 1 finger to inflict harm.

Back