Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

Re: Annoucement by Ray S on Breyton Rims

totoseow;518217 said:
aiya in life. what u pay is what u get. buyers beware.

But u n I got the same Sports Maxx rubber and u paid much more leh?

Dun get me wrong, Gentlemen, not questioning the authenticity of the wheels at all, but this cert/warranty issuance is clearly meant to pacify an issue raised, which was not supposed to be in existent in the first place given Breyton's strong reputation.

Jiunn Siong said:
Kenneth, Apparently the certs/cards is only for Singapore and it was because what we've been reading so far.

TripleM;518279 said:
But u n I got the same Sports Maxx rubber and u paid much more leh?

kenna con by some super talkcock tire shop....bo pian.

kenntona;518286 said:
Dun get me wrong, Gentlemen, not questioning the authenticity of the wheels at all, but this cert/warranty issuance is clearly meant to pacify an issue raised, which was not supposed to be in existent in the first place given Breyton's strong reputation.

Bro,

after reading all the questions asked by you,i really have doubts on the rims purchased @ Ray S..you do have a point there!Since i have aready purchased it,then LL liao..in the first place he didn't told me Race GTS is made in China..WTF!:wtf: now cert or no cert to me is nothing!

i believe those who have deal with Rays know him la, compare with LS and others. he is full of B.S. and he still can manage to tell story machiam real...............

1st visit to ray s and will be my last. worst than poh heng 1000X

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleefho;529154 said:
i believe those who have deal with Rays know him la, compare with LS and others. he is full of B.S. and he still can manage to tell story machiam real...............

1st visit to ray s and will be my last. worst than poh heng 1000X

im not alone....

E92C;518942 said:
Bro,

after reading all the questions asked by you,i really have doubts on the rims purchased @ Ray S..you do have a point there!Since i have aready purchased it,then LL liao..in the first place he didn't told me Race GTS is made in China..WTF!:wtf: now cert or no cert to me is nothing!

Before buying my Race GTS in January 2009, I asked Raymond and was informed that they were made in China.

As they were original Breyton rims, I didn't have an issue where they were made so long as they were subject to QC standards acceptable to Breyton.

Nowadays almost everything is made in China.

Jiunn Siong;529201 said:
Before buying my Race GTS in January 2009, I asked Raymond and was informed that they were made in China.

As they were original Breyton rims, I didn't have an issue where they were made so long as they were subject to QC standards acceptable to Breyton.

Nowadays almost everything is made in China.
ABSOULTELY right so long the rim is original from factory regardlee of country made.
i tihinks some brother here is not feed back about RS much about the products but is the business ethic and tactic.
Rims have not much of issue about source from but rubber does make the difference.
original source from authorised channel the best which have climate factor

roberttan;529626 said:
ABSOULTELY right so long the rim is original from factory regardlee of country made.
i tihinks some brother here is not feed back about RS much about the products but is the business ethic and tactic.
Rims have not much of issue about source from but rubber does make the difference.
original source from authorised channel the best which have climate factor

i do not have a problem with his rims, its his business ethics.

Cleefho;529629 said:
i do not have a problem with his rims, its his business ethics.

i second that.
was at Ray S with IMG and Gooiee today, and we asked about Breytons, and he mentioned that he is the authorised Disrtibutor and gives individual warrenty card w each Breyton purchased and only his company will issue it. He then blasted LS, saying that Edmund Breyton came down to Singapore to investigate the case of 'rejected' breytons from their factory being sold in the open market here.
According to him, Edmund wanted to go approach LS, but Raymond said 'don't bother' as LS will come out with their story, so he got Edmund to prepare warrenty cards for each set of Breytons purchased thru him, and hence, buying from only Ray S can be confirmed genuine.

wow. can we check direct with breyton if they do give warrenty cards and if there is really this case of 'rejected' factory rims? or is this just a Raymond sales tactic? :confused:

has any1 met with edmund breyton whilst he was in singapore apart from ray?

Slater;529663 said:
has any1 met with edmund breyton whilst he was in singapore apart from ray?

if LS PI breyton, very difficult for edmund breyton to approach them rite? say wat???????

say wat oso wrong ma coz it still breyton ma, unless fake

Cleefho;529686 said:
if LS PI breyton, very difficult for edmund breyton to approach them rite? say wat???????

say wat oso wrong ma coz it still breyton ma, unless fake

sorry bro, u mind rephrasing? i have no idea what u just said there.:)

Slater;529687 said:
sorry bro, u mind rephrasing? i have no idea what u just said there.:)

haha......sorry

basically its still business for breyton whether its rims are sold by PI or authorised dealer.....no? and LS is not smaller than their authorised dealer

Hello Bros,

LS is trying to sell me a set of 20" Breyton rims (GTSRM) with P2 tyres at SGD5,420.00. They said the Breyton is lighter than my current 19" BMW style 172 rims.

I was hesitating for the following:

a) high price
b) comfort level
c) noise level

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Is it true that Breytons are manufactured with one offset that fits the 3 series and if you want to fit it on a 5 you will need spacers. It seems they are saving on inventory in this way. Can anyone with experience on this verify?

wow. can we check direct with breyton if they do give warrenty cards and if there is really this case of 'rejected' factory rims? or is this just a Raymond sales tactic? :confused:[/QUOTE]

If the whole markets are rejected rims by Brevton besides R'S, then you should know what Breyton's standard & quality by NOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

anson7835;529713 said:
Hello Bros,

LS is trying to sell me a set of 20" Breyton rims (GTSRM) with P2 tyres at SGD5,420.00. They said the Breyton is lighter than my current 19" BMW style 172 rims.

I was hesitating for the following:

a) high price
b) comfort level
c) noise level

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
i bought my breyton GTS 19" with PS2 at $4100. u do the math on ur 20".

if ur on PS2 u need not worry about noise and comfort levels, they r seriously one of the best. no kidding

Sting;529722 said:
Is it true that Breytons are manufactured with one offset that fits the 3 series and if you want to fit it on a 5 you will need spacers. It seems they are saving on inventory in this way. Can anyone with experience on this verify?
yes. that is true

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechNinja24
Back