Alternative Workshops

danmic

Hi,

Realised from reading the threads that there should have a 'Workshop List' in this forum somewhere, but juz dun seem to be able to find it.

Have always gone back to PML for my last 2 cars, mainly b'cos of the warranty. Now that my currently E39 is running out of Warranty, I am not very keen is going back there anymore. (Killer pricing, below par servicing).

Can anyone advise / Intro a good alternative pls? I need to get my brake pads changed for a start.

Many Thanks.
Dan

Re: Alternative Workshops

It's there at the top mah. You'll see "SG.Workshops | Classifieds | Support.The.Community". Just click on "SG.Workshops" lor.

Welcome to the forum!

The link is here: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/workshops.php

Alternatively, u can find the link under the phase "Bringing the Community Together" at the top right hand corner of the webpage!

Cheers!

DreamDriver said:
It's there at the top mah. You'll see "SG.Workshops | Classifieds | Support.The.Community". Just click on "SG.Workshops" lor.

Me the moron. Got it, Thanks.

Cheers!
Dan. :)

danmic said:
Hi,

Realised from reading the threads that there should have a 'Workshop List' in this forum somewhere, but juz dun seem to be able to find it.

Have always gone back to PML for my last 2 cars, mainly b'cos of the warranty. Now that my currently E39 is running out of Warranty, I am not very keen is going back there anymore. (Killer pricing, below par servicing).

Can anyone advise / Intro a good alternative pls? I need to get my brake pads changed for a start.

Many Thanks.
Dan

Welcome Dan,

I am driving an e39 too. My car has been serviced by BVO since Jan 2004. So far, I am happy with their svs and I am not related to them.

T6 said:
Welcome Dan,

I am driving an e39 too. My car has been serviced by BVO since Jan 2004. So far, I am happy with their svs and I am not related to them.

Thanks T6,

In fact, I juz got off the line with Ernest of BVO. Glad that there are satisfied customers as I am also, by far, very happy with what I am hearing from him, both the pricing and the way he managed my call. True to his name, sounds ernest and helpful.

Cheers!
Dan

Ernest is a great dude! Used to surf our forum regularly but because of managing BVO with his bro, Bernard, he has ceased to participate... BUT he's a good man!!!

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xc168co
Back