All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

valjean;642924 said:
Yeah, I did! One of my first "mods". I really like how the bold curves and lines on this car stood out more strongly when it turned white. But it also looks a bit dainty now, waiting for my other cosmetic improvements to be complete... hehe...

Definitely not dainty........if you are thinking about the CF mirror covers let us know.........

Who's going down for this weeks Monthly Meetup? I rarely see E85 over there eh, feel so left out :|

cupholders;642959 said:
Who's going down for this weeks Monthly Meetup? I rarely see E85 over there eh, feel so left out :|

me going...........how many E85 you wana see???

cheers

anvillyson;642447 said:
anyone has a E89 sdrive 23i with Remus sport exhaust from Fong Kim can share /review the performance,sound on this, intending to upgrade to this at Fong Kim and want some views before changing, ES is out of my budget.

i got mine installed and remove after 2 days. totally under power is what i can say. sound is awesome tho :biggun:

LondonBridge;643083 said:
i got mine installed and remove after 2 days. totally under power is what i can say. sound is awesome tho :biggun:

Did you check for leaks as it would lose a bunch of low end torque ? Always wary of that as what had happened with mine .......... Had the same feeling of power loss so I decided to use another workshop to audit the work done.

Workshops behave differently when it comes to auditing another workshop's work (versus going back to the same workshop to hear lame excuses - "like its normal").

Saw black marks at the joints and using a rubber hose like a sethoscope could hear hissing / ticking sound when ramming the accelerator. Apparently a gasket was missing on one of the joints and welding was weak at another spot ......... Once fixed - power was back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;642945 said:
Definitely not dainty........if you are thinking about the CF mirror covers let us know.........

Yeah still waiting for Tekarbon's update. Should be soon. Keep you and dress up duke posted.

Fall back will be CF stickers, maybe.

valjean;643112 said:
Yeah still waiting for Tekarbon's update. Should be soon. Keep you and dress up duke posted.

Fall back will be CF stickers, maybe.

CF vinyl on the mirrors would not be the same - not shiny / lacks gloss ...............

cupholders;642959 said:

When and where ah? Haven't seen any reminders in the events folder yet.

Never been to the monthly meet-ups...

Red_Bean_Bun;643114 said:
CF vinyl on the mirrors would not be the same - not shiny / lacks gloss ...............

Yeah true, definitely prefer the authentic wet carbon look. :)

But I have seen on the web 3M's new 1080 CF sticker specifically for automotive applications - looks glossy and 3D! Haven't seen it in person though.

valjean;643117 said:
Yeah true, definitely prefer the authentic wet carbon look. :)

But I have seen on the web 3M's new 1080 CF sticker specifically for automotive applications - looks glossy and 3D! Haven't seen it in person though.

Perhaps that's a good alternative.......could checkout who carries that in Singapore ?

Red_Bean_Bun;643119 said:
Perhaps that's a good alternative.......could checkout who carries that in Singapore ?

that's a shop at ubi sell em. along the road near autobac

Hahahah WHEN? My car got delayed man. Only can get it tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully before my graduationa at 4.30pm. If not, DIE.

We can go on Wednesday or Thurs? Which day you free...

Doubt it's Gen then...
Hahhah nevermindd then.
Anyone going tracking on the 30th July?

cupholders;643608 said:
Hahahah WHEN? My car got delayed man. Only can get it tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully before my graduationa at 4.30pm. If not, DIE.

We can go on Wednesday or Thurs? Which day you free...
Hi Adam, I'll be heading up North to Tokyo for biz trip 2moro & back next Mon. As I hardly log into the forum, will give you a shout then..and hey, congrats on your graduation.

AC Boy;643938 said:
Hi Adam, I'll be heading up North to Tokyo for biz trip 2moro & back next Mon. As I hardly log into the forum, will give you a shout then..and hey, congrats on your graduation.

TOKYOOO!?! Mann I need a holiday trip noww. Anyway thanks! And yeahh call me when you're back or something! Bon Voyage!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back