All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

zee4;534799 said:
erm.. cheap as in cheaper than other shops or cheap brands? i wan cheap breytons leh have or not?lol
one bro here who is a regular tyre and rim swapper told us his PS2 tyres were cheaper than the places we frequent. hence i reckon it is cheap

ac323;534822 said:
i think for Originals Breytons is consider quite affordable right?

cheers

well its subjective..affordable yes,cheap no...full set if im not wrong still sets me back more than 5k..
Btw just read the thread on petrol grade and wondering what u guys use? Currently using Vpower but consiering alternating between 98 and V but my fren says its not advisable to mix diff grades..What u guys think?

zee4;535611 said:
well its subjective..affordable yes,cheap no...full set if im not wrong still sets me back more than 5k..
Btw just read the thread on petrol grade and wondering what u guys use? Currently using Vpower but consiering alternating between 98 and V but my fren says its not advisable to mix diff grades..What u guys think?
5k is extreme. bought a full set with ps2 tyres at only 4k.

if budget permits just go for top grade oil. am using 98 on my zee4. agree not to mix grades. empty it b4 filling it up with ur prefer grade

Slater;535615 said:
5k is extreme. bought a full set with ps2 tyres at only 4k.

if budget permits just go for top grade oil. am using 98 on my zee4. agree not to mix grades. empty it b4 filling it up with ur prefer grade

ya pretty chor..and a full set of 313 is a whopping 8.3k:shock:

Alrite shall stick to V for this mth and see how much it adds up to

zee4;535618 said:
ya pretty chor..and a full set of 313 is a whopping 8.3k:shock:

Alrite shall stick to V for this mth and see how much it adds up to
8.3k was quoted by PML?

am also looking for cheaper alternatives on those. nice rims but like u said 8k for rims and tyres reall chor....

Slater;535620 said:
8.3k was quoted by PML?

am also looking for cheaper alternatives on those. nice rims but like u said 8k for rims and tyres reall chor....

not pml.at a shop along killiney,recommended by my agent.

ya sibei chor....unfortunately it seems that theres quite limited range of choices for rims for us..Getting abit sian hunting ard liao,probably gonna end up saving the money for other indulgence,not a bad thing also lol..

Think I shall go down to pitstop for one last try next wk,if still boh decision then sua liao:shakehea:

zee4;535641 said:
not pml.at a shop along killiney,recommended by my agent.

ya sibei chor....unfortunately it seems that theres quite limited range of choices for rims for us..Getting abit sian hunting ard liao,probably gonna end up saving the money for other indulgence,not a bad thing also lol..

Think I shall go down to pitstop for one last try next wk,if still boh decision then sua liao:shakehea:
that shop ah!!!! chin wah right?! u might as well buy from PML. prices there r no diff. many yrs back they r the official tyre suppliers for PML, hence the close ties and strong relationship. they r the only ones allowed to bring rims and tyres into PML if customer buy rims from them and wants installed on their new ride before delivery

Hello wondering if any new z4 owners have problems with their IU units keep dropping out, perhaps the wind screen is too curve or something.

rebel1124;535690 said:
Hello wondering if any new z4 owners have problems with their IU units keep dropping out, perhaps the wind screen is too curve or something.
no bro. very secure.

suggest u bring it back to ur dealer and ask them to replace the bracket for the IU. seems to me the 2 adhesive strips on the brackets r no longer sticky. small issue.

continue to ride hard....

Did you tint your windscreen? If you did, the installer will need to remove the IU first before pasting the tint and then paste back the IU unit. Usually the installer will simply put the adhesive onto the back of the IU holder and stick it back onto your windscreen. This will not hold as the adhesive is no longer sticky on the "used" IU holder. 2 way to solve this.

1. Used a chemical wash on the back of the IU and dry it before sticking the new adhesive
2. Change the entire IU holder so there is no trace of stickiness left over by the old adhesive

Hope the explanation helps 8)

Slater;535689 said:
that shop ah!!!! chin wah right?! u might as well buy from PML. prices there r no diff. many yrs back they r the official tyre suppliers for PML, hence the close ties and strong relationship. they r the only ones allowed to bring rims and tyres into PML if customer buy rims from them and wants installed on their new ride before delivery

yea dude..dat one..wah heng i not carrot enuff for them to chop..

zee4;536011 said:
yea dude..dat one..wah heng i not carrot enuff for them to chop..
yeah. 1st time i went there really felt like carrot. offered my friend good price for M rims and tyres but when i went down price was completely diff. think i easy to makan! pui!

urm.. some questions..
1. wads the fuel consumption like for s35i?
2. how much for insurance are u guys paying for s35i?
3. how strict is pml on warranty issues if juiced?
4. any problems so far with overheating or turbos after juicing up or mods?
5. lastly.. any white s35 for sale? haha

Kiske;536063 said:
urm.. some questions..
1. wads the fuel consumption like for s35i?
2. how much for insurance are u guys paying for s35i?
3. how strict is pml on warranty issues if juiced?
4. any problems so far with overheating or turbos after juicing up or mods?
5. lastly.. any white s35 for sale? haha

Hi Kiske,

1. wads the fuel consumption like for s35i? - very good.......but drive this kind of car no need worried about FC ya.....
2. how much for insurance are u guys paying for s35i? - depend on age and NCD..
3. how strict is pml on warranty issues if juiced? - very strict but just Juice it (MTL)
4. any problems so far with overheating or turbos after juicing up or mods? - upgrade Intercooler best
5. lastly.. any white s35 for sale? haha[/QUOTE] - Yes PML

cheers

All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

anyone keen on getting the 19" 296 V spokes style rims, i am letting go soon.
btw, anyone going for this mth's meet up? I would like to see what are the mods you guys did or available for E89.

Kiske;536068 said:
lol BOO ALVIN!

Lol............

Ooops buy PI better ya.......

cheers

adsnx;536070 said:
anyone keen on getting the 19" 296 V spokes style rims, i am letting go soon.
btw, anyone going for this mth's meet up? I would like to see what are the mods you guys did or available for E89.

S23i or S35i?

cheers

adsnx;536082 said:
S35i. sapphire black.
i would like to hear the after mkt exhaust note thou.

Oh S35i.......go install JB3 (Juicebox) from BOSS

PM me your number as i might be meeting a S35i owner with a good performance exhaust on this Saturday night....(if you free then can check it out)

vroom vroom
cheers

Back