All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

ltajedi;636197 said:
hi,

any bros here installed a bodykit (M-aero etc.) onto their E89? am thinking of changing the look of my newly acquired ride but can't seem to find any threads on it.

cheers!

AC323 has the Front M Bumper. Yummm :shakemyb:

dear z4 bros,

am a new e85 zee4 owner. this forum has indeed been v helpful...keep it up!

just did up my solar film wif Sherman, and sent over d car to Boss for servicing this morning.

Bad news for me......coolant metal plate leak, rear brake pads must be changed, tuning problems, etc.

sigh.

yks bro. will search out AC323's posts! Haha.

Also, if I'm looking for better ride comfort as I find my current suspensions a bit hard, plus lowering of the car by a bit, any suggestions on what to go for?

s
cupholders;636201 said:
AC323 has the Front M Bumper. Yummm :shakemyb:

ltajedi;636215 said:
yks bro. will search out AC323's posts! Haha.

Also, if I'm looking for better ride comfort as I find my current suspensions a bit hard, plus lowering of the car by a bit, any suggestions on what to go for?

s

It seems like swapping out the original runflat tyres to non-RFTs would help ride comfort noticeably - I've no first-hand experience and am considering this option myself.

Very minor question. My wipers are juddering like mad... went to Autobacs to look for silicon replacement wipers but was informed that my J-hook very big, can only fit on Bosch rubber wipers frames. :?

Anyone tried and fitted on Twister, Aerotwin or other types of wiper frames onto their E85? Or just stick to the Bosch rubber wipers?

Thanks!

At Boss, you should be in good hands.............do some research though or use the forum for some opinions.

78S BMW Z4;636213 said:
dear z4 bros,

am a new e85 zee4 owner. this forum has indeed been v helpful...keep it up!

just did up my solar film wif Sherman, and sent over d car to Boss for servicing this morning.

Bad news for me......coolant metal plate leak, rear brake pads must be changed, tuning problems, etc.

sigh.

valjean;636241 said:
Very minor question. My wipers are juddering like mad... went to Autobacs to look for silicon replacement wipers but was informed that my J-hook very big, can only fit on Bosch rubber wipers frames. :?

Anyone tried and fitted on Twister, Aerotwin or other types of wiper frames onto their E85? Or just stick to the Bosch rubber wipers?

Thanks!

The aerotwins are working fine on mine ................

ltajedi;636197 said:
hi,

any bros here installed a bodykit (M-aero etc.) onto their E89? am thinking of changing the look of my newly acquired ride but can't seem to find any threads on it.

cheers!

I think 3D design has something for the e89...........

Red_Bean_Bun;636249 said:
The aerotwins are working fine on mine ................

Aiyah, got misinformed by the lad at Autobacs...

Are you using 20" and 22" pair? Mind sharing where you got yours from (Autobacs is about $85/pair)?

Thanks!

Kenny

Won't mind dude but i want a diffuser for quads haha. I checked with CarbonRevo. If i can get a good price, you wanna order too?

cupholders;636325 said:
Won't mind dude but i want a diffuser for quads haha. I checked with CarbonRevo. If i can get a good price, you wanna order too?

Sure, bro.

I dropped by their website but nothing for E85 leh. Let me know what sort of diffuser they have (aftermarket one, I suppose) and at what price. My ride has twin exhausts only, no quads.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

valjean;636329 said:
Sure, bro.

I dropped by their website but nothing for E85 leh. Let me know what sort of diffuser they have (aftermarket one, I suppose) and at what price. My ride has twin exhausts only, no quads.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Yeah no problem! E85 stuff so rare nowadays =c

cupholders;636339 said:
Yeah no problem! E85 stuff so rare nowadays =c

Could get something from PML. I think the 2006 onwards CF diffuser should fit any e85.

valjean;636241 said:

Thanks!

Apologies for d nood question: what is j-hook? And what is twister, aerotwin etc.? Different brands?

Red_Bean_Bun;636248 said:
At Boss, you should be in good hands.............do some research though or use the forum for some opinions.

Thks for d advice, red bean. I've been frantically reading up d posts of all bros here. Been v helpful.
Was told today only manage to change my oil filter & eurospec engine oil.
Will have to drop by & send the car in next thurs since I choose not to leave it over the long week end.

Dropped by to see ICE today downstairs too. V tempting. Haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqdbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back