Alignment required?

ultraslang

Hi all,

My ride is LCI E90 and I just upgrade my rims to 19 inch.

Would like to confirm if alignment is required?

Also, do I need to adjust the camber? If required can the stock suspension's camber be adjusted?

Thnx much!

Re: Alignment required?

Nothing need to be done.

Relax & enjoy your ride.

'The Great White'

ultraslang;517099 said:
Hi all,

Also, do I need to adjust the camber? If required can the stock suspension's camber be adjusted?

Thnx much!

no need but if you install KW coilover then must do alignment..............

cheers

ultraslang;517099 said:
Hi all,

Thnx much!

hahaha...upgrade to 19" also wanna call for alignment...alot of sharks ard here waiting to align yr wallet .... i m one of them! (i mean victims of been align)
huat arh!:lol2:

ac323;517148 said:
no need but if you install KW coilover then must do alignment..............

cheers

i just have KW V2 installed in my car!!..and i love how low it is..but i got problem parking my car!!...my car backside cannot go too inside if not my exhaust will scrap the concrete !!..how do u cope with this??

kenlim;517298 said:
i just have KW V2 installed in my car!!..and i love how low it is..but i got problem parking my car!!...my car backside cannot go too inside if not my exhaust will scrap the concrete !!..how do u cope with this??

1) Dun go too deep in.
2) Parallel park when it is available.
3) Change back to stock suspension and sell your KW2 to me at 20% of original price and I suffer on your behalf.
:goodup:

C3P0;517312 said:
1) Dun go too deep in.
3) Change back to stock suspension and sell your KW2 to me at 20% of original price and I suffer on your behalf.

4. increase to 21" rims! :woottt:
5. change yr exhaust pipe towards side instead of back :lol2:
6. employ 2 ah-ney to carry wedge plank whenever you park by reverse (Gan Kim yong will be happy, as you increase employment of staff):thumbsup:

C3P0;517312 said:
1) Dun go too deep in.

haha...gotta wait quite long before i sell my kwv2!!!:nehnehhh:

hi all,

thnx for the replies....

so i guess i dun need to align or do up the camber....

i am just worried that if the stock setting of camber or alignment might end up causing uneven wear and tear to the rubber....

kenlim;517298 said:

Hi Ken,

is your car too low? mine ok........no problem in doing reverse parking almost everywhere (i'm on KW v3)

cheers

ac323;517483 said:
Hi Ken,

is your car too low? mine ok........no problem in doing reverse parking almost everywhere (i'm on KW v3)

cheers

yea i think mine is kinda low.. cant reverse fully into clementi hdb carpark..my exhaust will rub against the concrete...and i think my exhaust is lope sided..my right exhaust is lower than my left exhaust..if i reverse back only my right exhaust will kanna the concrete...!!zzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

kenlim;517486 said:
yea i think mine is kinda low.. cant reverse fully into clementi hdb carpark..my exhaust will rub against the concrete...and i think my exhaust is lope sided..my right exhaust is lower than my left exhaust..if i reverse back only my right exhaust will kanna the concrete...!!zzzz

Hi Ken,

maybe try to adjust it higher alittle bit.........................

cheers

ac323;517490 said:
Hi Ken,

maybe try to adjust it higher alittle bit.........................

cheers

ok thanks!...but i just love how low it is now!!...but probably will get it higher a little...haha..

kenlim;517494 said:
ok thanks!...but i just love how low it is now!!...but probably will get it higher a little...haha..

cool, what's your ride? 6 series?

cheers

kenlim;517517 said:
yea man...630i.:chinese:

wow, power man...........
Cabrio?

vroom vroom..........
cheers

kenlim;517526 said:
nah not cabrio, coupe it is!..:chinese:

Did you follow my recommended settings?

1.5 finger gap front & 0.5 finger gap rear?

Or you went even lower than that?

How's the ride so far?

I'm in Taipei now, sorry I can't meet you at Boss to see your installation.....

'The Great White'

wilman2772;517605 said:
Did you follow my recommended settings?

1.5 finger gap front & 0.5 finger gap rear?

Or you went even lower than that?

How's the ride so far?

I'm in Taipei now, sorry I can't meet you at Boss to see your installation.....

'The Great White'

i dont know what is the recommended settings....i just checked mine...i think i have almost 1 finger spacing gap at the rear wheels...and the front wheels need spacer to lower it.cause its rather high now...going back tml to have it done again....

Back