aircon to the leg

kiss29

Can anyone explain to me how to set the footwell air con to keep blowing cold air continuously.

I have set the aircon to blow the face and driver leg, both indicators lights are on for the buttons. And not matter I set the recycle air to off or automatic, the footwell aircon still shut after like 5 minutes.
At every car engine start, the cold air is positively blowing at my leg initially, but always after a few minutes, the aircon vent at the leg shut off (all the while the leg indicator button light is still showing operating).
I put my fingers to feel the leg vent, and got the impression that a slight warm air could be coming out of the vent.

Can anyone explain to me how the leg vent works? Does it shut off when the footwell temperature reaches the desired temp?
There is no setting in my iDrive to allow for the aircon fine adjustment.

Anyone can shed light on how to keep the footwell cold air blowing?

Re: aircon to the leg

Its a PI E93.
Wished I can go back PML to bang table too and claim warranty.

I looked thru the BMW O&M manual, nothing helpful.
Thinking it could ne just me who don't know how to use the aircon settings.

Ok, those who use the footwell aircon, does your vent shut off or continuously on?

If confirmed its the car problem or UK programme settings, then I might just visit PML to get the Singapore programme for my car.

Thanks.

Terry;467701 said:
go back PML lor......

Re: aircon to the leg

kiss29;467739 said:
Its a PI E93.
Wished I can go back PML to bang table too and claim warranty.

I looked thru the BMW O&M manual, nothing helpful.
Thinking it could ne just me who don't know how to use the aircon settings.

Ok, those who use the footwell aircon, does your vent shut off or continuously on?

If confirmed its the car problem or UK programme settings, then I might just visit PML to get the Singapore programme for my car.

Thanks.
bro, will try it on my ride and let u know.

Back